Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

75 Nathans hot dogs.   Non-Golf Folder (General)

Started Jul-4 by IDANO; 246 views.
IDANO

Jul-4

Just watched the 2020 Nathans hot dog eating competition. Now they're showing the Johnsonville corn hole competition. 

In reply toRe: msg 1
garyt1957gt

Jul-5

That hot dog contest is disgusting to watch. They should have to eat the hot dogs as they come, in a bun no dunking in water,etc. 

BOGEYSBGONE

Jul-5

I agree...althought I gotta watch!!!    

IMO it doesn't make me want to try Nathan's...it makes me want to avoid them b/c I remember the gnarly faces made when they wolf them down...or 'woof' them back up!  :(   LOL

Robb

A disgusting display that one can not look away from.

Is it me, or do they put a big fat guy in their every year who always under-achieves?  I guess eating "all the time" does not carry over to competitive eating.

And watching it...not really sure he got that 75th dog all the way down before the bell.

usmcgolf13

Jul-5

I don't eat 75 hot dogs in a year and I never eat them without chili and onions 

semper fi 

ToraMori

Jul-5

I wonder what the next few days are like for those guys. I'd never use a toilet right after them.

Stoneded

Jul-6

Hopefully they have enough toilet paper.

ToraMori

Jul-6

Even I wouldn't have enough for them.

In reply toRe: msg 8
NineMileSkid

Jul-23

It might be just me, but anytime I've dunked a hot dog in water, it actually made it disgusting. 

To each his own, I guess.