Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Biden VP hopeful open to tearing down...   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Jul-5 by Hammer Dog (jaime59); 287 views.
HAX (CVeratanictu)

Jul-5

Just let them keep talking.

Boomslang (DaveP8)

Jul-5

Just another liberal that doesn't realize that the leftists will eat her as well.  Stupid doesn't even come close to describing her.

Dave P

HAX (CVeratanictu)

Jul-5

Ya know what is so funny...the PIBs and over educated know it alls in the past all told me I was crazy when I said the left and the democrats HATE America.

The chickens are coming home to roost.

garyt1957gt

Jul-6

The Democrats are so stupid. Trump is handing them the election and they're refusing the gift with this type of BS.

Tom0956i

Jul-6

At Mt. Rushmore, Trump's speechwriter correctly called this the "Radical views of American history is web of lies".

NineMileSkid

Jul-6

HAX (CVeratanictu) said...

Ya know what is so funny...the PIBs and over educated know it alls in the past all told me I was crazy when I said the left and the democrats HATE America.

They did Hax.

HAX (CVeratanictu)

Jul-7

NineMileSkid said...

HAX (CVeratanictu) said...

They did Hax.

KellyGreen was the king of the gaslighting overeducated pointy headed know it alls.  I'm sure he'd be here telling us how terrible we are and how awesome BLM is.  

I have to say...the first time some hillbilly parts one of their heads open like the Red Sea...I'll probably have to pull out the old "played stupid games, won stupid prizes".