Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

DeSean Jackson Sorry   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Jul-7 by Burat (DocFreddie); 265 views.
Burat (DocFreddie)

Jul-7

.. for taking his quotes out of context, or something.

He didn't mean to quote Hitler.

He didn't mean to offend Jews.

Let us see what standards are applied to this player. I guess his star status will absolve him of anything substantial - perhaps a fine, some "re-education".

He definitely will not be "cancelled"

IDANO

Jul-7

Being woke means never having to say you're sorry.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Hammer Dog (jaime59)
Host

What, exactly, did DeSean Jackson post?

Hitler said, “because the white Jews knows that the Negros are the real Children of Israel and to keep Americas secret, the Jews will blackmail America.

The will extort America, their plan for world domination won’t work if the negros knew who they were.

The white citizens of America will be terrified to know that all this time they’ve been mistreating and discriminating and lynching the Children of Israel.

They will fear God will destroy them as he destroyed Egypt for doing the same thing. So the elite, the Illuminati keeps this a secret at all cost.

After I die, I will one day cause World War 3 just by this message which will be like planting a seed in people minds until it sprouts once they nurture that seed and seek more truth and learn Hitler was right.

Seems about normal for a straight-up anti-Semite. I'm glad I'm not a Ravens fan, but the rest of the NFL isn't looking very sane either. I may not even watch this year. The virtue signalling is deafening. 

ToraMori

Jul-7

There should be an all white NFL team. They could be called the All Whites. Maybe the new name for the Redskins with some roster turnover. Although the NZ rugby team is called the All Blacks and I’m not sure if there is a black guy on the team.
Hammer Dog (jaime59)
Host

Jackson plays for the Eagles

Boomslang (DaveP8)

Jul-8

If it weren't for double standards, Democrats would have no standards at all.

Dave P

Hammer Dog (jaime59) said...

Jackson plays for the Eagles

L'idiot. Shows how much I pay attention to the football in my hometown, and the East in general.

HAX (CVeratanictu)

Jul-8

Hammer Dog (jaime59) said...

What, exactly, did DeSean Jackson post?

Hitler said, “because the white Jews knows that the Negros are the real Children of Israel and to keep Americas secret, the Jews will blackmail America.

The will extort America, their plan for world domination won’t work if the negros knew who they were.

The white citizens of America will be terrified to know that all this time they’ve been mistreating and discriminating and lynching the Children of Israel.

They will fear God will destroy them as he destroyed Egypt for doing the same thing. So the elite, the Illuminati keeps this a secret at all cost.

After I die, I will one day cause World War 3 just by this message which will be like planting a seed in people minds until it sprouts once they nurture that seed and seek more truth and learn Hitler was right.