Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Bring on the debates   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Jul-8 by HAX (CVeratanictu); 320 views.
HAX (CVeratanictu)

Jul-8

Joe Biden Calls For Defunding The Police

Biden Says Police Have “Become the Enemy” and Calls For Cutting Police Funding

Joe Biden on Wednesday fully embraced the defund the police movement.

77-year-old Biden stumbled his way through an interview with health care activist Ady Barkan.

Ady Barkan was diagnosed with terminal amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) in 2016 and speaks through a computer voice.

Biden went all in and caved to radical leftists like Ilhan Omar and AOC and said he “absolutely” supports taking away funding from police departments across the country.

Biden also said that the police have “become the enemy.”

“Surplus military equipment for law enforcement. They don’t need that! The last thing you need is an up-armored Humvee coming into a neighborhood just like the military invading!” Biden said. “They don’t know anybody! They have become the enemy — they’re supposed to be protecting these people.”

Ady Barkan asked Biden if he would redirect some of the police funding to which he replied, “Yes! Absolutely!”

MikeJA

Jul-8

I never liked the idea of the police getting surplus military equipment, but with all these left wing crazies out there maybe it needs to continue.

Have to agree with senile Joe on no knock warrants.  Better to let a few drug dealers get away than have the real possibility of innocents getting shot.

Boomslang (DaveP8)

Jul-8

Biden will never get on the debate stage.  It would be suicide.

Dave P

Bentgrass1

Jul-8

I think in the gaffe dept, the President is leading by two furlongs with one furlong to go.

Boomslang (DaveP8)

Jul-8

You can't gaffe much if you're bunkered down.  Biden was off the radar for 70 days.  Popped his head up for a few gaffes and disappeared again.   Any other candidate would be in front of the camera 10 times the amount of time Dementia Joe has so far.   Do you think he will even debate once?

Dave P

In reply toRe: msg 5
Art.. (ArtMBGolf)

Jul-8

Defunding Police talk will sink in more at the debates. 

It's hard to believe that normal/typical Dems will be for that.    Right now defunding police isn't in progress yet and already the criminals have increased 
crime.  More kids are being shot each weekend than bad cops have shot in a year.       

Hammer Dog (jaime59)
Host

You’re so clueless you post a fake news “gaffe.”

Boomslang (DaveP8)

Jul-9

Page unavailable. I assume since it wasn't made by a Democrat, it had to go.

Dave P

Tom0956i

Jul-9

It was supposed to be the link to the Geico commercial for anyone with a "Ratt" problem. I chuckle every time I see it.

Does this work? https://youtu.be/0o5cpVdaO0A

I can't open Youtube from work so I can't verify YT links