Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

  • 144
    MEMBERS
  • 5874
    MESSAGES
  • 4
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Hey Vindman! GFY   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Jul-8 by racerX (99camaroSS); 586 views.

Vindman to retire from military. His lawyer blames White House 'campaign of bullying, intimidation and retaliation'

 

Yeah you go with that. But when you take on the most powerful office in the world because some dipshit politician tells you it's what you have to do to save the republic and you buy into that then expect to be fcked when you lose on a web of lies. Schiff still has his job while you'll be saying "do you what fries with that". I bet you wanted to meet with him but you got a bunch of excuses why Schiff couldn't. You should have listened to your father when he asked you to better think it over before you go forward with your accusations. You lost. Now live with it you dumb pathetic fck.

Bentgrass1

From: Bentgrass1

Jul-8

My friend, if you repeated that face-to-face to every active duty and retired military officer, I suspect 80% of them would laugh at your ignorance and the other 20% would turn you inside out.

Boomslang (DaveP8)

From: Boomslang (DaveP8)

Jul-8

After what went on, I doubt it.  You don't undermine your President for his opposing party.  Between V and Eric Ciaramella, they should both be in Ft Leavenworth.  V was pushed into this figuring Trump wouldn't be around.  Well that didn't work out so well.  I pity his pathetic decision to do what he did.

Dave P8

"My friend, if you repeated that face-to-face to every active duty and retired military officer, I suspect 80% of them would laugh at your ignorance and the other 20% would turn you inside out."

My two B-I-L's are retired Majors from USMC and they're laughing a Vindman more than I am. They pretty much view Vindman's actions as pitiful while at the same time comical for thinking that it was a good idea to take on a sitting president.  Vindman's sin was not so much his testimony at the dog and pony show last November but it was his action of violating the chain of command and not taking his concerns to his superiors first. He's been disgraced and is quitting because no C.O. would trust him and he knows it. Flipping burgers is probably better than counting paper clips in some back room at some remote army base in the Artic circle. 

flatstik (gregf82)

From: flatstik (gregf82)

Jul-9

And I bet your B-I-L’s could turn Bentgrass1 inside out without breaking a sweat.  Just sayin’

I wonder who Bentgrass1 was on the HAL forum? His "tracers" look familiar.

Boomslang (DaveP8)

From: Boomslang (DaveP8)

Jul-9

What was you moniker on the other forum and the old GEA?

 

Dave P

flatstik (gregf82)

From: flatstik (gregf82)

Jul-9

I think you and I have a pretty good idea. 

In reply toRe: msg 8
Tom0956i

From: Tom0956i

Jul-9

"we need names"... Hop Sing, Seinfeld

TOP