Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Why Trump will lose   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Jul-11 by yotsubishi (ToraMori); 13985 views.
j (Dustdevil8)

Sep-28

Yeah, don't get it. Either Trump is dodging paying his taxes on the huge amounts of money he's raking in or he's a bad businessman who is losing money hand over fist and therefore has no income to tax.

I wish the haters could get together beforehand and get their stories straight.

I don’t think so. This looks really bad. Trump Drama Fatigue is real.
NineMileSkid

Sep-29

Don't you think the people who buy into this shit are solidly in the Biden column already?

Most of them are. This shit is intended to suppress turnout for Trump. It only takes a combined 100,000 or so votes in a handful of states that Trump flipped in 2016. I'm hoping it backfires and turnout for Trump increases over 2016. Otherwise I will have to take that offer to be King of Naoero, also spelled as Nauru. Greg has said he would be my AG.

j (Dustdevil8)

Sep-29

I may be looking for a place to move my retirement funds on Nov. 4th. I'll let you know.

j (Dustdevil8)

Sep-29

I feel much better now. I think everything is going to be alright.

Boomslang (DaveP8)

Sep-29

From what I heard is he lost $911 million back in the 90's.  He's still writing it off when needed.  Smart man.

Dave P

In reply toRe: msg 139
Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid, maybe from Hope Hicks. Disaster for Trump a month before Election Day.