Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

AGM stop sliding in your swing   Swing Instructions, Tips, etc.

Started Jul-21 by HAX (CVeratanictu); 666 views.
HAX (CVeratanictu)

Jul-21

Another good video from Athletic golf motion.

https://youtu.be/j6SkUz3bxUY

@bogeysbegone. Watch this.

Stu1961

Jul-21

Great video for an acknowledged "slider" *when things are off*.  To fix my swing - and do what they want with weight distribution at top of swing - I need to do a mini-Matsuyama pause.  Otherwise, I can't keep that swing thought separate from the other 37. 

geddlemon

Jul-21

So....I now have full access to this stuff as my club just purchased David Tom's 265 Academy. I just haven't had a chance to pull that trigger, I'm afraid it might become a slippery slope.

BOGEYSBGONE

Jul-21

Thanks Im a double slider.  

To me it's a "body swing" but the "downhill" may make some sense although that's not what I feel.  Gotta watch it a couple more times.  thanks!   I want to figure out how NOT to slide my upper body and torso tilting towards the target (my head leans left ahead of the ball).   And all I kept seeing was his slide to the left of his head although not as pronounced.  Never really saw my own problem.

Again -I'll watch it more.  Thank you Hax.

Robb

Super interesting video.

I've never seen the golf swing explained from that perspective. 

I just took some swings in my yard, making sure my hands get below my waist before making the turn into the ball.

Will need to hit many balls before bringing that swing thought to the course.

HAX (CVeratanictu)

Jul-21

I am trying to talk my dad into taking a trip to Shreveport for an hour lesson and analysis.once I have my transplant done and I can travel.

Their videos have really helped me and do a great job of showing me how it should be.

HAX (CVeratanictu)

Jul-21

I tried some of their.other tips...and hit some gnarly bad shots...but working on it...it helped tremendously.
geddlemon

Jul-22

I hope that you are able to do so. You better let me know if you do, otherwise, I'll have to find a big rock....

HAX (CVeratanictu)

Jul-22

Would totally hook up.  I think the last times I saw you was last century at Peter Winkler’s driving range.

what ever happened to him?  Neat, but quirky guy.

geddlemon

Jul-22

Yep, that range is a gas station now. I heard that he was at a little muni outside of town, but I can't confirm that. I'd be happy to have you as my guest at our club.

Get your kidney squared away, and come on down.