Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Peaceful demonstration   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Jul-26 by Hammer Dog (jaime59); 871 views.
Hammer Dog (jaime59)
Host

Just curious what our token liberals think about stuff like this, both the actions and the reporting of it? Are you aware that federal agents in Portland (or maybe it was Seattle) were permanently blinded by peaceful demonstrators shining lasers in their eyes?

Charlie6D

Jul-26

Hammer Dog (jaime59) said...

Just curious what our token liberals think about stuff like this, both the actions and the reporting of it? Are you aware that federal agents in Portland (or maybe it was Seattle) were permanently blinded by peaceful demonstrators shining lasers in their eyes?

When are the cops (and courts) going to start getting tough on these law breakers and sentence them to 10 years or so in the slammer?  It wouldn't take very damn many of these 10 year sentences to get the message through to these punks that throwing bricks at or shining lasers in the eyes of the cops will get you a 10 year sentence in the slammer... compliments of the government that they are trying to destroy.

Charlie---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In these cities? Get real.
HAX (CVeratanictu)

Jul-26

If a group of people were to decide to put these people.in their place...he full might of that cities DA office would come crushing down on them very quickly.

The equal application of the law in America is a sad joke.

Charlie6D

Jul-26

I'm of the opinion that even the majority of leftist/libs in the US will grow tired of this burning/looting/rioting shit before November gets here.  Hopefully, their vote will reflect that, and I think it will in many unexpected places.  

Charlie----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Art.. (ArtMBGolf)

Jul-26

Charlie6D said...

I'm of the opinion that even the majority of leftist/libs in the US will grow tired of this burning/looting/rioting shit before November gets here.  Hopefully, their vote will reflect that, and I think it will in many unexpected places.  

I was wondering if any of the rioted cities will flip for Trump or at least will elect new City/State politicians.   

It's weird to ruin your city to try and beat Trump, when your city majority already doesn't vote for Trump.    

They want pure leftists in charge.
REW37087

Jul-27

Bullet thru the head!!!!

Tom0956i

Jul-27

Not a chance. The hatred for Trump overtakes any sense of normalcy in most brains left of center.