Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Who will be Trump's running mate for 2020?   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Aug-2 by wrxgolfr; 998 views.
wrxgolfr

Aug-2

First point of business:  It won't be Pence any more than Donnie's going to accept a loss without crying foul.

I think Nikki Haley's got a chance.  Marco Rubio perhaps?  Longshot who makes sense?  Alveda King!

Who do you think it'll be?

Boomslang (DaveP8)

Aug-2

That would be the only alternative other than Pence.  If so, watch the media and lefties go ape schitt.

Dave P

Hammer Dog (jaime59)
Host

I think you should stop drinking to excess.

wrxgolfr

Aug-3

Pence is a loser.  Always has been.  Even the people of Indiana hate him, and he was their governor.

Only people who like him are the Religious Right and Donnie panders to them regularly - no need for Pence to secure those votes anymore.

More importantly, Pence is the leader of the Donnie's Covid response team.  They're doing as well as the Marlins these days.

Donnie needs a hail Mary.  Throw Pence under the bus as the reason why the administration fucked up on Covid AND bring in somebody who might point the needle back toward red in FL, NC, PA or the like.

Trump's doing poorly.  Going for broke or just refusing to leave are his only options.  I think either is better than 50-50 with him refusing to leave his current plan.

And for the record, I haven't even had my orange juice yet.

Boomslang (DaveP8)

Aug-3

Trump doing poorly?  Just wait til Biden comes out of hiding again.  You have nothing to compare Trump to at this time.  The media certainly isn't questioning Biden hiding out.

Dave P

wrxgolfr

Aug-3

Boomslang (DaveP8) said:

Trump doing poorly?

Unbelievably poorly.  The worst.  Will go down as one of the all time most horrible presidents of all time.  So bad his wife might not even take him back into the marital residence when he finally leaves DC.  I bet his dog doesn't even like him (though I suspect he's more of a cat guy).