Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Get Woke.....   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Aug-2 by Hammer Dog (jaime59); 631 views.
Hammer Dog (jaime59)
Host

As the NBA and MLB return from their coronavirus-imposed hiatus, it appears TV viewers are not interested in what the increasingly woke leagues have to offer.

With both baseball and basketball draped in all sorts of Black Lives Matter and social justice symbolism for their opening games, a substantially smaller number of fans tuned-in to the rest of the week’s games.

According to Outkick.com, neither league did well.

As for the opening games, Outkick reported that the return of the NBA on TNT saw the following numbers:

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/08/02/ratings-crash-nba-mlb-after-protest-filled-debut/

Boomslang (DaveP8)

Aug-2

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.  I may start watching hockey!

Dave P

Stoneded

Aug-3

Being constantly told that I am a racist is working.  I think I'm turning into a racist.

73monte

Aug-3

Totally fed up with all the political displays by these grossly overpaid athletes. I'm a fairly dedicated NFL fan, but if they get as carried away as is expected, I'm simply going to stop watching until they put a stop to all of this. 

Stoneded

Aug-3

Don't expect anything different soon.  This country is totally upside down.  Cops are the bad guys and anarchists, looters and arsonists are the heroes.

• Edited August 3, 2020 7:18 am  by  Stoneded
Hammer Dog (jaime59)
Host

Cops are the bad guys and anarchists, looters and arsonists are the heroes.

To the Democrat Party and their media propaganda organs.

Stoneded

Aug-3

I had hoped that the sarcasm was obvious.

REW37087

Aug-3

WE shall see if the NFL gets the message!

MikeJA

Aug-3

If NFL owners start going deep into the red, they will rethink their stupid woke stance.

BlkNGld1

Aug-3

Nothing concrete in the article to support the claim.  

I say it's because MLB allowed the swoosh to be so prominent on the front of uniforms.