Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trump's Axios Interviewq   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Aug-5 by wrxgolfr; 766 views.
wrxgolfr

Aug-5

Wow, Donald nailed this one, didn't he?  Anybody who has any question about his clarity and competency should be relieved, right?  I personally loved his focus on him.  His priorities are just like mine - I too think I'm the sun around which the planets orbit.

Tom0956i

Aug-5

You're filling in quite nicely for pibJim. Bravo!!

wrxgolfr

Aug-5

ToraMori said:

It is what it is.

Good one!

And still better than the Communism offered by the other side.

Art.. (ArtMBGolf)

Aug-5

"It is what it is, but that doesn't mean we aren't doing everything that we can.  It's under control as much as we can control it."   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3b3LtPt4N8

Remember when Biden was asked what he would do about CV and he listed 7 things that Trump is already doing. 

Trump has botched the response to CV. He has been almost purely reactionary to every criticism while not tailoring the response to the actual metrics of the virus, especially age demographics. The fixation on requiring massive testing is an example. Trump fell for that trap hook, line, and sinker. This is the most fucked up thing that has ever happened to the US and Trump has been in charge while letting it happen. I will say I think Obama, Biden, or Hillary would have been worse. But a random guy picked from the phone book that did nothing may have achieved a better outcome.

And Trump has allowed a lot of governors to become dictators and make up whatever arbitrary bullshit rules they want to impose. Trump could have put a lot of pressure on them to back down or get a fed anal horse cock exam.

Hammer Dog (jaime59)
Host

Have you ever considered that there is no ideal response?  That the “correct” response is just a series of A/B testing until we figure out what works best?

ToraMori said...

And Trump has allowed a lot of governors to become dictators and make up whatever arbitrary bullshit rules they want to impose. Trump could have put a lot of pressure on them to back down or get a fed anal horse cock exam.

Federalism can be a b!tch at times.