Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Will Biden Debate Trump?   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Aug-6 by Boomslang (DaveP8); 817 views.
Boomslang (DaveP8)

Poll Question From Boomslang (DaveP8)

Aug-6

Will Biden Debate Trump?
  • Yes7  votes
    25%
  • No18  votes
    64%
  • Dean Spanos sucks3  votes
    10%
Yes 
No 
Dean Spanos sucks 
Charlie6D

Aug-6

Hell no!  Better for Biden to remain silent and be thought a senile old fool than to speak up and remove all doubt.

Charlie-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boomslang (DaveP8)

Aug-6

I really find it hard to believe that people voted yes.  They have way more confidence in him that I could muster.  But still Dean Spanos sucks.

Dave P

In reply toRe: msg 3
Art.. (ArtMBGolf)

Aug-6

If Biden has enough confidence to run for office, he should have the confidence to debate. 

It seems like it would be a worse strategy not to debate.  
Why should any American, who isn't already a staunch/automatic Biden supporter, vote for a guy who won't debate to be elected Pres?          

BOGEYSBGONE

Aug-7

Has nothing to do with confidence - he's got to debate - without doing it I think he risks a landslide loss.  I'll bet he'd even lose support from Dems. 

Robb 

Bob (MULLYMAN)

Aug-7

I believe he will do ok in the debates and MSM will show that the fears we all had were nonsense. This would be huge for Biden.

Boomslang (DaveP8)

Aug-7

Biden will probably say he will debate Trump if he will release his tax returns.  I believe it's going to be a landslide regardless.

Dave P

Hammer Dog (jaime59)
Host

Aug-7

Bob, he can’t even verbalize a written statement without stepping on his dick or saying gibberish.  He’s gets angry and confused with sympathetic interviewers when speaking off the cuff.  In a more free-form format with Trump, he’s going to completely meltdown.  Of course, the media will do their best to spin things for him.  Hell, he could fall dead on stage and they would say he’s just resting or pining for the fjords.

BOGEYSBGONE

Aug-7

I will be happy with a win for Trump....landslide or not.   I think we're going in the right direction.   I don't see a lot of change for the good from the silence on policy from Biden.

Robb

j (Dustdevil8)

Aug-7

I think he'll debate and do better than expected, because the bar is set so low, that unless he curls up into ball on stage, it will be considered a victory. I also think he will be tossed softball questions and provided cover like Candy Crowley did for Obama vs. Romney.