Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Koepka vs Everybody   Golf talk

Started Aug-11 by Burat (DocFreddie); 398 views.
Burat (DocFreddie)

Aug-11

Looks like success has gone to his head.

BOGEYSBGONE

Aug-11

Too early to write Koepka off.  He's young and strong - and for 3 days he was really competitive.  Wedges and putter not working as well.   He reminds me of Tiger's attitude.  I bet Koepka wins at least another one this year.  

Robb

I liked it.  The guy has confidence and only spoke the truth.   Funny thing is he could have shot a 65 and still would have lost.

But I understand, in our current PC world of only saying nice things about your OPPONENTS, the people you want to BEAT, is really not tolerated.  Don't want to hear anything else, well, don't put a microphone in his face.

I hope he does it again.  

NineMileSkid

Aug-11

Is it just me, or are Dustin Johnson and Tony Finau really hard guys to root for?

flatstik (gregf82)

Aug-11

I like Finau - good back story.  I root for him all the time. 

NineMileSkid

Aug-11

I'm not familiar with his backstory, but my first impression of him is what is sticking with me.

It was him playing the fool after holing one at the Masters Par 3 tournament, running from tee to green backwards and twisting an ankle.

flatstik (gregf82)

Aug-11

Poor kid from Salt Lake City who has done well - won Utah State Amateur at 17 (beating Daniel Summerhays) and the Big Break gave him his big break. 

Stoneded

Aug-11

It's just you on Finau.  DJ has the personality of a bag of hammers.

Burat (DocFreddie)

Aug-11

I am not commenting on his golfing ability - he is all- world. But he just seems too cocksure for golf. I know some like it that way, but golf seems to be the lone exemption in sports when it comes to trash-talking.

BOGEYSBGONE

Aug-11

I was talking about Tiger's trash talking too.  He wasn't humble either.  End of the day - there are different ways to win.  He's a good golfer with an alligator mouth...but this tournament he had a hummingbird ass. :)

Robb