Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Mirengoff Asks   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Aug-11 by NineMileSkid; 406 views.
NineMileSkid

Aug-11

Would it be out-of-bounds to point out that Kamala Harris’ rise in politics began with jobs she got with the help of a powerful, married male politician with whom she was having an affair?

Would it be out-of-bounds to note that Rep. Karen Bass was a fan of Communist dictator Fidel Castro and delivered a eulogy for Communist Party president Oneil Marion Cannon, whom she described a “mentor”?

Would it be okay to observe that Keisha Lance Bottoms’ experience in public life consists only of eight years on the Atlanta city council and less than three years as Atlanta’s mayor?

How about pointing to Susan Rice’s history of poor foreign policy judgments and her willingness to lie on behalf of her powerful patrons?

[Snip]

The memo from assorted Democratic operatives is a response to an obvious problem Joe Biden faces. He has decided to discriminate on the basis of gender, and possibly race, in selecting his vice presidential candidate.

Having artificially restricted the pool, he is choosing from a fairly undistinguished lot. To make things dicier, the public knows there is a good chance that, if Biden is elected, his running mate will become president before there is another presidential election.

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
Charlie6D

Aug-11

Good points, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the lamestream media to bring up those points whether in the general press or in the eventual debates... if they ever actually take place.

Charlie------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MikeJA

Aug-11

Would it be out-of-bounds to point out that Kamala Harris’ rise in politics began with jobs she got with the help of a powerful, married male politician with whom she was having an affair?

Willie Brown: Kamala Harris should say no to vice presidency

BOGEYSBGONE

Aug-11

Who cares?   That's politics - if you think that there are pure people out there that run for office - I'll respectfully LMAO.  :)  

She's been chosen - everyone's getting used to it - game on.  Battle royal till November...  

Robb

Burat (DocFreddie)

Aug-12

Yes - it would be sexist and racist.

You cannot criticize a Black woman running for executive VP.

Tom0956i

Aug-13

I think that memo should have pointed out that Harris publicly admitted that she believes that her running mate assaulted a woman.

HAX (CVeratanictu)

Aug-13

Focus on her record as DA and having jailed more blacks than Jim Crow and Biden's record of being second in command of an administration that accomplished virtually nothing except a really shitty health plan an Arab Spring, and DACA.

Boomslang (DaveP8)

Aug-14

Exactly.  Not releasing DNA information.  Holding mostly black men in prison for the free labor when they should have been released earlier.  Tulsi was right.  I already posted on FB Tulsi ripping her a new one on a liberal friends page.

Dave P

Charlie6D

Aug-14

Boomslang (DaveP8) said...

Exactly.  Not releasing DNA information.  Holding mostly black men in prison for the free labor when they should have been released earlier.  Tulsi was right.  I already posted on FB Tulsi ripping her a new one on a liberal friends page.

Dave P

Speaking of DNA, I heard that they recently ran a DNA test on Kamala, and the only evidence of African American DNA that they could find in her belonged to Willie Brown.  :)

Charlie-----------------------------------------------------------------------