Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Dems Are Hypocrites About Covid-19   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Aug-11 by Charlie6D; 183 views.
Charlie6D

Aug-11

Did anyone watch The Five on Fox News a few minutes ago about the announcement of Kamala Harris as Joe's VP pick?  If so, did you notice the long line of people greeting and congratulating Joe and Kamala?  If so, you clearly saw Joe shaking hands with ALL of them.  Joe also hugged and kissed Kamala on the cheek.  The group of people on the stage was so crowded and packed that you couldn't squeeze a knife blade between them. 

There was nary a face mask to be seen anywhere.  Six foot social distancing????  Give me a fuckin' break.  There wasn't six inches between them.  Apparently Covid-19 is only an issue when it is being used to criticize Trump and the Pubs.  I guess all the Dems are immune to it... or they're hypocrites.  You decide.

CORRECTION:  I have learned in the past hour or so that what I saw yesterday on Fox News was a video clip taken about 3 or 4 years ago when Harris was being congratulated by Biden for something.  Apparently, when I saw the clip yesterday, I didn't see/hear the explanation that it was from several years ago and I (incorrectly) assumed it was something that was happening yesterday due to the announcement that Harris was Biden's VP choice.   My mistake.  Sorry about that.  I should have known from the background setting that it wasn't Biden's basement, therefore it must have been an old video.  

Charlie--------------------------------------------------------------------

• Edited August 12, 2020 5:25 pm  by  Charlie6D
BlkNGld1

Aug-12

I've been reading that they were going to appear together for the first time since the pick just before 4 EST today.

Have a link?   Possibly a file vid that has the two of them?

Charlie6D

Aug-12

BlkNGld1 said...

I've been reading that they were going to appear together for the first time since the pick just before 4 EST today.

Have a link?   Possibly a file vid that has the two of them?

I have learned in the past hour or so that what I saw yesterday on Fox News was a video clip taken about 3 or 4 years ago when Harris was being congratulated by Biden for something.  Apparently, when I saw the clip yesterday, I didn't see/hear the explanation that it was from several years ago and I (incorrectly) assumed it was something that was happening yesterday due to the announcement that Harris was Biden's VP choice.   My mistake.  Sorry about that.  I should have known from the background setting that it wasn't Biden's basement, therefore it must have been an old video.  

Charlie--------------------------------------------------------------------------