Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Just another impulse buy   Golf Equipment

Started Aug-11 by 73monte; 145 views.
73monte

Aug-11

TS2/3's went on sale here in Canada this week for $399. Same as the U.S. which is hard to understand considering that the U.S. dollar is much stronger right now. A local retailer, (Not many left), gave me $85 for my Wilson Cortex so just couldn't pass up a 9.5 TS3. I can't imagine that this can kick my 917D3 out of the bag. Absolutely didn't need to even think of replacing it. If this doesn't work out, at least the resale should be fine. Ironically, my back-up is my long standing Bridgestone J715. The last two rounds I've played it have been so outstanding that I can't figure out why it's not still my gamer. At my age, I just don't need clubs anymore. I vow that this will be the last impulse buy ever. You heard it here first!!!

Art.. (ArtMBGolf)

Aug-11

The price drop might be more of an indication that there will be a new model coming out for 2021, along with slow sales from CV. 

I haven't read about a new Titleist driver.  Titleist tends have update every 2 years.   

Just FYI the PGA value guide puts the high resale value of a used TS3 at $244 USD.  And of course one would have to likely take it to EBay to get that value..before the 13% EBay/PayPal fees.