Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Why the Democrat cities are in flame   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Sep-17 by Hammer Dog (jaime59); 162 views.
Hammer Dog (jaime59)
Host

Left-wing prosecutors have implemented soft-on-crime approaches to criminal justice across America, in some instances making it a matter of policy in major cities not to prosecute specific crimes, a Daily Caller News Foundation review found.

A common, though not universal, feature of prominent left-wing district attorneys is the backing of political organizations funded by left-wing billionaire George Soros. The New York Times has credited Soros with pioneering the “push to overhaul prosecutors’ offices” across the country.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/10/district-attorneys-soros-chicago-philadelphia-suffolk-san-francisco/

Apparently Newt Gingrich mentioned this on a Fox interview show and got told to shut up.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1306286099296382978

RTee2

Sep-17

I saw a snippet of Gingrich on Outnumbered. An awkward moment, to say the least. Harris Faulkner was triggered and froze. A lot of dead air. Curious to learn more about the background on that.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Hammer Dog (jaime59)
Host

Apparently Soros is Voldemort: He Who Must Not Be Named.  Even on Fox.

But his hand prints are all over the riots.

HAX (CVeratanictu)

Sep-17

Sure he is.  He has sponsored DA's all across the nation that fit this profile.  We have one in Corpus Christi, Mark Gonzalez...'former' biker gang guy.  Bullshit, the guy is an unconvicited criminal piece of garbage. He is asshole buddies with the DA from San Antonio, a George Soros devotee.

The guy running against Mark Gonzales, Mark West, is a good man, and is someone I have given money to and am helping to run against that dirtbag we have in there now.