Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Mail In Ballots: why only One Side?   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Sep-18 by Burat (DocFreddie); 291 views.
Burat (DocFreddie)

Sep-18

It is so telling that only one side wants them badly, and we know the reason for that.

My question: why doesn't the other side play the game as well?

Charlie6D

Sep-18

Burat (DocFreddie) said...

It is so telling that only one side wants them badly, and we know the reason for that.

Uhh, maybe one side is more interested in following the law than the other side???

If I see someone getting rich selling dope, does that mean I should try selling dope too?

Charlie--------------------------------------------------------------------

• Edited September 18, 2020 11:50 am  by  Charlie6D
SwingBetter

Sep-18

Mail in ballots should be OK, as long as there is no cheating.  

If a state is mailing ballots to all registered Dems only, then that is cheating.  If mailing to all registered voters, then that should be fair, as long as all votes get counted.  
It's a theory if one side or the other benefits from honest mail in.    Elderly, disabled, etc, could always vote absentee, but they had to request a ballot.   

No matter how honest a party or state might be, there are always dishonest bias vote counters who will cheat on their own, if they can.       

flatstik (gregf82)

Sep-18

Mail in ballots have their own problems - they have to be filled out, mailed, etc. More work than just voting at a polling place.  Couple that with the fact that Democrats are stupid, you have a recipe for dilute in the voting process.  

Boomslang (DaveP8)

Sep-19

Democrats ballot harvest already.  I just thought they were getting Democrat ballots to the county clerk to be counted, which could give them an edge.  I was wrong.  Since just the envelopes are signed, they steam them open and either change the votes or put in new ballots with the right votes.  I have brought it up with our local RCC chairwoman.

Dave P

racerX (99camaroSS)

Sep-22

Burat (DocFreddie) said...

What make you think they won't? What Trump has shown the Pubs is that when pushed by the other side you don't push back...you punch them in the mouth. That message is finally resonating and is being applied. Here's one recent example but there have been many.

"Graham tells ‘Hannity’ Trump’s SCOTUS pick can be in before election, not intimidated by protesters

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/graham-senate-gop-votes-confirm-scotus-nominee