Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How to Expedite Supreme Ct. Confirmation   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Sep-23 by Charlie6D; 1219 views.
Charlie6D

Sep-23

The Senate should just send Trump's Supreme Court nomination straight to a vote.  No hearing is required or needed.  All of the potential nominees have been vetted and voted on by the Senate in recent years and found to be perfectly acceptable or better.  So why not just dispense with all the political bullshit and grandstanding on the part of the Dems and just send it straight to a vote.  Get the nominee confirmed and sworn in without all the grandstanding which isn't going to change a single vote anyway.

The above is basically what Ms. Sidney Powell, Michael Flynn's attorney, said in a recent interview.  I think she has a point!

Charlie---------------------------------------------------------------

And they can say it would save time to focus on Covid relief and other matters.

NineMileSkid

Sep-24

I actually want to give the Democrats quite a bit of time to harass, I mean question, the nominee. Give the nominee a week or so of hearings, then vote her in.

HAX (CVeratanictu)

Sep-24

I want the world to see rabid, phsychotic, lying, out of control Democrats as they tear apart a nominee that has been a foster parent, adopted children from 3rd world nations, and has been an exemplary citizen.

I want to see them go after this woman with their lies and smear tactics, because the last one was so over the top, that it won't even have any effect on her because it is so laughable.

NineMileSkid

Sep-24

They have to know that reprising their over-the-top performance from Kavanaugh will make them a laughingstock. But can they help themselves?  

IF the democrats were smart they would realize they are whipped on this SCOTUS nomination and attack Trump on COVID 24/7.

Charlie6D

Sep-24

NineMileSkid said...

I actually want to give the Democrats quite a bit of time to harass, I mean question, the nominee. Give the nominee a week or so of hearings, then vote her in.

Good point.

Charlie-------------------------------------------------------

Charlie6D

Sep-24

HAX (CVeratanictu) said...

I want the world to see rabid, phsychotic, lying, out of control Democrats as they tear apart a nominee that has been a foster parent, adopted children from 3rd world nations, and has been an exemplary citizen.

I want to see them go after this woman with their lies and smear tactics, because the last one was so over the top, that it won't even have any effect on her because it is so laughable.

Good point.

Charlie----------------------------------------------------------------------------

racerX (99camaroSS)

Sep-25

I know a few here want the Democrats to have their day at smearing Barrett but I agree with Sidney. Why should Barrett be subjected to the vitriol and personness venom where in the end it really won't make a difference? Why do the Democrats get to say FU AMY BARRETT over and over again on national TV so they can reinforce to their warped base how anti-Trump-everything they are? Why give this to them when you don't have too?  Why does Amy Barrett have to endure this bullshit from the Left? SMFH.

Boomslang (DaveP8)

Sep-25

What would they have done different?

Dave P8