Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trying to Track down LeeRoy there CCJ   Golf Equipment

Started Oct-11 by HAX (CVeratanictu); 634 views.
HAX (CVeratanictu)

Oct-11

Do you guys remember him?  I need to find him to ask him some questions about my old MacGregors

BOGEYSBGONE

Oct-11

HAX (CVeratanictu) said...

Do you guys remember him?  I need to find him to ask him some questions about my old MacGregors

Dude those are antiques.  It will make your Youtube channel tank.   :) Of course WE would all be interested - the GEA of 25 people strong...!

Robb

In reply toRe: msg 2
HAX (CVeratanictu)

Oct-11

LOL...those are for me.  I had a set years ago...can't wait to get these. 

hardpan1

Oct-12

I gave Lee-Roy a shout on FaceBook.

hardpan1

Oct-12

He said to contact via email: lrggolfer@hotmail.com  

I had a set of TCustom's back in the mid 70's...really liked their accuracy, the sweet spot is smaller than an atom sunglasses

HAX (CVeratanictu)

Oct-12

Thanks HP.  I am repeating myself, but I found a set of these in 2-10 like 20 or so years ago in a pawnshop for $40 bucks.

I killed those irons.  The logos were a club and a half weaker, but the 2 iron was an easy 200-210 all day long...and chips, pitches, bump.and runs....easy as can be.

Like a fool, I traded them for a driver that was unremarkable. 

I have found a place.to.have them rechromed that uses the old copper, nickel, chrome way of doing things....so I am excited about that.

Thinking about having them done in brushed satin, with a red, white, and blue paintfill and then using some Boyd Blade and Ferrule red, white and blue ferrules.

I am not sure which shafts I will use.  I am thinking about the KBS C-Taper or maybe the $-taper...or finding a real set of NOS royal precision rifle shafts.

Boomslang (DaveP8)

Oct-13

Email is best.  But he's on GEA FB page.  But it's not accessed much.

Dave P

Husker (Birdman506)

Oct-14

What is the url for the GEA Facebook page?