Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Amy Rocks   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Oct-14 by MikeJA; 648 views.
MikeJA

Oct-14

Anyone watching any of the confirmation hearings has to be impressed by Amy Coney Barrett.  She has twice the IQ of any of the Democrat senators questioning her.

The assclown from Hawaii actually asked her if she had ever sexually assaulted anyone.

In reply toRe: msg 1

Hirono mistakenly brought her Kavanaugh notes with her.

Hammer Dog (jaime59)
Host

WASHINGTON, D.C.—It was quite a spectacle at the Senate hearing for Amy Coney Barrett's nomination to the Supreme Court this morning, as Judge Barrett calmly answered the committee's questions while cooking dinner for her family of nine with her right hand and typing up an appellate court decision with her left hand.

"That's a great question, Senator, thank you for asking," she responded to one line of questioning as she chopped up onions to put them in her stew. "Sorry if I'm crying during my response -- it's just the onions." She eloquently answered the inquiry while moving on to skinning the potatoes, simultaneously typing up a 50-page decision for the Seventh Court of Appeals with her other hand.

At publishing time, Judge Barrett had gotten out her knitting.

https://babylonbee.com/news/acb-calmly-answers-questions-while-typing-up-appellate-court-decision-and-cooking-dinner-for-9

Charlie6D

Oct-14

yotsubishi (ToraMori) said...

Hirono mistakenly brought her Kavanaugh notes with her.

LOL.

Charlie--------------------------------------------------------

Actually it was to set up a last minute dirty trick. Some ex-student will come forward with some made up allegations and the democrats will demand the hearings be delayed until an investigation can prove Barrett’s innocence.
Charlie6D

Oct-14

yotsubishi (ToraMori) said...

Actually it was to set up a last minute dirty trick. Some ex-student will come forward with some made up allegations and the democrats will demand the hearings be delayed until an investigation can prove Barrett’s innocence.

Ya know, I actually suspected the question was a trap the instant I heard it.  As soon as I heard the part about sexual assault, I suspected that the Dems were setting her up for some bogus charge/allegation against her... just as they did with Kavanaugh.  Yes, that's hard to believe, but if the Dems drag one-hundred dollar bills through a trailer park long enough, they'll find someone willing to testify to anything, regardless how absurd or unbelievable it might be.

Charlie------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ACB is super intelligent. The way she handles herself while responding to the lunatic democrats is beyond impressive.

The democrats sicken me, they literally make me nauseous. 

I’m sure they’ve already got something ready to go. If Graham let’s it happen he will lose re-election.
MikeJA

Oct-14

If there actually was some kind of documented sexual accusation against Barrett in the past, I would think she would not have lied under oath denying it.  So if the Democrats go ahead, it will have to be something they pull out of their ass.

j (Dustdevil8)

Oct-14

Won't work.

She's too hot. No one is going to believe,

1. She needed to.

2. It was unwelcome.