Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Luv The Smell of Neutered Lib balls..   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Oct-14 by racerX (99camaroSS); 523 views.
racerX (99camaroSS)

Oct-14

...in the morning.

Thank you judge Barrett.

It’s incredibly stupid that the US Senate even allows hearings like this. This is a group of 100 people that could not be worse representatives of humanity with a handful of exceptions. The same could be said for the 435 in the House. A random selection from randomly selected phone directories would be far better.
SwingBetter

Oct-14

She had answers that made the silly Dem questions look stupid.    Mostly "I will do my job."    (Which they don't do)   

racerX (99camaroSS)

Oct-15

Hirono asked ACB if she ever sexually harassed anyone in her life whether in her official capacity as a professor or sitting judge or in private life. Barrett answered no to both questions. Some thought that this question by Hirono was silly. But I'm expecting some student/law clerk to come forward today to say that they in fact were sexually harassed by professor or judge Barrett at such and such time and place. I hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't trust that left side of the room as far as I could throw them.

racerX (99camaroSS)

Oct-15

Very likable, very smart and very qualified.  IMHO I think of the three Trump SC appointments she's the cream of the crop thus far.

BOGEYSBGONE

Oct-15

yotsubishi (ToraMori) said...

It’s incredibly stupid that the US Senate even allows hearings like this. This is a group of 100 people that could not be worse representatives of humanity with a handful of exceptions. The same could be said for the 435 in the House. A random selection from randomly selected phone directories would be far better.

You should go start Toramori Nation.   :)   Start in Slab City - isn't that near you?

Robb

I posted as much in another thread. The left is ruthless.

Boomslang (DaveP8)

Oct-15

Due East about 100 miles as the crow flies.

Dave P8

HAX (CVeratanictu)

Oct-15

To be fair, she has 7 kids, and a husband...I bet she knows very well how to handle stupid questions.