Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Election Predictions    Futility Folder:Politics

Started Oct-20 by HAX (CVeratanictu); 3201 views.
HAX (CVeratanictu)

Oct-20

I think Trump is going to stun the world.  The media is a huge echo chamber as is being inside the beltway.

The same attitude that forced Brexit and the rise of nationalism was just starting 4 or 5 years ago...it is the prevalent attitude in society today and Biden-Harris are not bringing that message.

Trump will win handily and take the house and senate.  It will not even be close and that will shock all the 'experts'.

That is my prediction. 

I think you're right, but...  Aw fuckit you're right.

No negative thoughts for the next two weeks.

BTW,  I think people of color are going to be the biggest factor i in a landslide. Maybe even a popular vote  victory.

garyt1957gt

Oct-20

I think Biden wins an electoral reasonably close race but he actually surpasses Hillary's 3 million vote margin. As bad a candidate as he is Trump is simply worse.

SwingBetter

Oct-20

Biden isn't doing anything to earn votes.  I doubt Harris does anything to help him, only getting far left votes he had anyway.  

Something is up with all the early voting lines.  So a lot of Dems are voting, but are they voting for Biden.  

If you look at rallies, Trump has a lot more interest.   

It probably comes down to if people really believe CNN/MSNBC lies and if Trump is responsible for Covid or thinking a bad job was done on CV.   

It might be Common Sense American voters  VS  Hate Trump/Hate America voters.      

j (Dustdevil8)

Oct-20

My biggest fear is Trump wins on Nov. 3rd. Then the mail in ballots start trickling in over the next week and somehow, someway, the election flips. 

Fraud or not, that's going to tear this country apart.

That flipped about a half dozen House races from R to D in CA in 2018. One was double digits. Even if Trump wins he will lose.
Boomslang (DaveP8)

Oct-20

Exactly.  And it's doesn't take much to kill Biden's chances.  I think I read where it's a combined 8% and Trump is polling 15% of likely B/H voters.

Dave P

Boomslang (DaveP8)

Oct-20

Polling numbers show Biden winning by substantially bigger margins than Obama did over McCain.  You think those are real numbers?  They have Biden winning Pennsylvania.  Democrats have registered about 50,000 new voters that would surely swing PA to Biden, right?  Except that Republicans have registered 150,000 new voters.  How in the hell could Biden win PA?  The polling numbers to me sound like what they did with Hillary.  They are helping suppressing the Democrat vote.  How dumb can they get?

Dave P

Boomslang (DaveP8)

Oct-20

Ballot harvesting did that.

Dave P