Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

MLB starts today   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Jul-23 by yotsubishi (ToraMori); 1096 views.
HAX (CVeratanictu)

Jul-24

If you're not being knighted, and it isn't Jesus Christ...kneeling is beneath an American.

MikeJA

Jul-24

Hopefully, MLB TV ratings will go deep into the sewer and stay there permanently.

HAX (CVeratanictu) said...

Not a single Yankee or National stood for the anthem.

Pathetic.

Disgusting.

Not that I give a flip about the MLB, but they kneeled BEFORE the anthem, but (most) stood for the anthem.

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/mets/ny-mets-anthem-kneeling-opening-day-20200724-afonkfs24vey5ho4dvxnshbhsi-story.html

Every player on the Mets and Braves stood for the national anthem on Friday, as was mostly typical across baseball’s restart.

Players, coaches and staffers on the Nationals, Yankees, Dodgers and Giants all knelt (except for onebefore the anthem on Thursday, then mostly stood for the actual anthem.

Players on the Mets and Braves did not kneel before the anthem at Citi Field.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Watched part of an inning of tonight’s Padres/DBs game on local TV. Unwatchable without fans. I guess there’s not much difference in TB.
HAX (CVeratanictu)

Jul-25

Kneeling for BLM is paying respect to communism, destruction of the nuclear family, and degeneracy and immorality.

From their Web site:

We make space for transgender brothers and sisters to participate and lead.

We are self-reflexive and do the work required to dismantle cisgender privilege and uplift Black trans folk, especially Black trans women who continue to be disproportionately impacted by trans-antagonistic violence.

We build a space that affirms Black women and is free from sexism, misogyny, and environments in which men are centered.

We practice empathy. We engage comrades with the intent to learn about and connect with their contexts.

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

We foster a queer-affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking, or rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual (unless s/he or they disclose otherwise).

https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

Kneeling for this is disgusting.  Supporting them is even worse. 

No thank you.

Generally, pols support this until the demonstrators show up in front of their personal houses to demonstrate. Demonstrations in front of Mayor Durkan's house was the straw that broke CHAZ/CHOP's back. 

My FB feed this morning is filled with outrage that people who participated in a riot got injured. Pictures of blood, and everything. Crazy times.

Hammer Dog (jaime59)
Host
Hardware Junkie (howardca) said:

My FB feed this morning is filled with outrage that people who participated in a riot got injured. Pictures of blood, and everything. Crazy times.

You can thank the propaganda media for that.

HAX (CVeratanictu)

Jul-25

I wonder how many of these media corps that are doing this get Chinese Money somehow or are tied to the ChiComs.

In reply toRe: msg 1
No more in your face arguments between umpires and managers/players perhaps forevermore thanks to the ChiComs and their biological warfare.