Hammer Dog (jaime59)

4GEA (Golf Equipment Aficionados)

Hosted by Hammer Dog (jaime59)

This is the successor forum to the original Golf Equipment Aficionados forum or 4GEA

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Bet The Farm...COVID Cure Nov 4th   Futility Folder:Politics

Started Aug-8 by racerX (99camaroSS); 321 views.
HAX (CVeratanictu)

Aug-8

Pay attention. Yall are about to see if the WuFlu is "real" or if it is an over hyped media phenomenon. The President just signed executive orders for substantial China Plague relief and in so doing will have forced the democrats to file a lawsuit against something that helps the American working class. If the media starts to soften saying "the wuflu isn't so bad"... you will know they have been peeing on your leg and telling you it is raining. For President Trump being "an idiot"...he just out maneuvered and out played lifelong politicians, and has put them in a spot where they cannot win. If they fight this...they are harming Americans...if they don't they not only admit he is right, they are ceding power to the executive. If they do overturn it...that means what Obama did with DACA is wrong and should be overturned as well. This is more interesting to watch than the NFL everyday and twice on Sunday.

I can't wait to see the democrats gell the working class "we have to tax you more to help the unfortunate"...there is about to be a major shift in perception coming.

In reply toRe: msg 4
HAX (CVeratanictu)

Aug-8

I want to see the look on all of the Faces of Union craftsmen When they realize Donnie Two scoops got them a 30% raise in their take home pay.

If the Democrats oppose this, they WILL lose the house and senate, if they don’t, they might lose it.

j (Dustdevil8)

Aug-8

They're in a difficult position. It's hard to complain that "we can't pay for this" when you're advocating a plan for $3 trillion.

My guess is they will try to compromise with Republicans and come up with a plan that supercedes the E.O.

HAX (CVeratanictu)

Aug-8

If they dont send a clean bill...Trump can veto it and sit back. He holds all the cards.
j (Dustdevil8)

Aug-8

Well not all. 

They can sue to stop this and tie it up in the courts. They might offer something that is better as a sure thing than risking a fight.

This is Trump's advantage. He might be behind (and I think he really is at this point) but he's always on offense. All Biden can do is sit in his basement and say, Well if I was President...". He has no control over anything national, state or local. He can't make anything happen. And worse, he has a past record to attack. Trump is a QB. Biden is the Monday Morning type.

Excellent as always Hax. That is exactly my reasoning for starting this thread.