patricsk

How to Convert OST File to PST Format?

Hosted by patricsk

There are many application that convert OST file to PST format but tech professional gives you right tools for OST to PST Conversion process. User can find out safe, ideal and useful application to convert ost file to PST format. Get More Info Visit: http://ostpst.blog.com

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How to repair corrupt VMDK files of Fixed and Dynamic disk types?

Started May-23 by Aryan26; 20 views.
Aryan26

May-23

I  have recently gone through some issues with my VMDK files that affect the VMware Datastores. Then I consulted with some experts to find the best and most reliable solution to repair corrupt VMDK files. In case you are also searching for an effective solution to repair the corrupted or damaged VMDK files then you should try the professional software approach.

According to experts, there are many VMDK Recovery Tool available online, however, opting for the best is the primary task for restoring the entire corrupted data. In this regard, I have used the Cigati VMDK Recovery Tool which helped me to recover the entire corrupted VMDK file data. This utility is designed and developed on the latest algorithms that enable users to recover the data from Fixed and Dynamic disk Types.

Apart from this, it is reliable and supports the different file systems of VMDK files such as FAT/ FAT16/ FAT32/ FAT64/ NTFS/ HFS+/ EXTX. You can also recover the data from MBR and GUID Partition tables. However, if you want to analyze and experience its functionalities then you can also try its free trial version.