Trivia. Events. Quizzes. Games -  Sunday Night Nerd Trivia is BACK (94 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Revolution OG (revolutionog) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostAug-1 12:25 PM 
To: All  (1 of 5) 

This event will be hosted by OuchPotato, an actual rocket scientist and there will be a question and answer session at the end.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you really want to test a mans character, give him power.

- Abraham Lincoln

http://forums.delphiforums.com/otherchatroom.

• Edited August 1, 2020 12:32 pm  by  Revolution OG (revolutionog)

Reply   Options 

From: Kenny (GoofBall1983) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-2 9:57 AM 
To: Revolution OG (revolutionog) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 5) 
 2919.2 in reply to 2919.1 

Although I probably won't know 99.9% of the answers, I will try my DANGDEST to make it tonight!  I'm home until Monday and I got a lot to get done.  LOL

I may be crazy, but I'm BURIED in your memory!

From: Revolution OG (revolutionog) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostAug-2 7:21 PM 
To: Kenny (GoofBall1983) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 5) 
 2919.3 in reply to 2919.2 

Well just try for the funniest answer, that's what I do, lol.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you really want to test a mans character, give him power.

- Abraham Lincoln

From: Kenny (GoofBall1983) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-2 9:41 PM 
To: Revolution OG (revolutionog) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 5) 
 2919.4 in reply to 2919.3 

LOL Works for me! :D

I may be crazy, but I'm BURIED in your memory!

From: Revolution OG (revolutionog) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostAug-3 3:25 PM 
To: All  (5 of 5) 
 2919.5 in reply to 2919.1 

The winners of last nights triva are...

First place goes to Sarisha for the most humorous answers. GO FRENCHIE

Second place goes to Kennth for the second most humorous answers. GO MISSISSIPPI, lol

Third place goes to Mega for the third most humorous answers. GO SEXY MAMA

Honorable mention to Kennth for getting the most correct answers.

Thanks Ouchie; I had so much fun. Thanks to everyone for participating in my weird ideas, and for making it lost of fun.

xoxoxo J

SOME HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE SHENANIGANS

*MSG* 1). True or False: Spectral classifications (O B A F G K M) were originally in alphabetical order due to being ordered with respect to the strength of their hydrogen lines.

*MSG* suddenly misses all those college lectures I slept through

*MSG* 2). Multiple choice: What are the spectral classification of stars order based on? A. Mass B. Surface temperature C. luminosity D. wavelength of emitted light

*MSG* ACTION makes my mass shake and orbit

*MSG* watches sari make the orbit drop

Kenny: *MSG* BALLS!
NerdBunny: *MSG* lmao
Kenny: *MSG* LMAO
NerdBunny: *MSG* two points to sari for funniest answer
OuchPotato_2:

*MSG* Well, B is for Balls so you got that going for you

OuchPotato_2: *MSG* Anything larger than 1.2M collapses into a neutron star or black hole
Mega: *MSG* ACTION holds Kenny down and farts on his head
OuchPotato_2:*MSG* 5). The Tolman-Oppenheimer-Volkoff limit is the upper bound for the mass for cold neutron stars that do not rotate. How many solar masses is this limit? A. 1.75M B. 1.876M C. 2.17M D. 3.05M
SariBunny:*MSG* Kenny has solar wind  
OuchPotato_2:*MSG* 6). Free Response: Is it possible for a neutron star that exceeds the mass of a black hole to exist? If so, how? Hint: Read the first sentence of question 5.  
Mega:*MSG* the one who dealt it smelt it  
*MSG* dude, I said all multi choice, do we look like effing rocket scientists to you, lol  
*MSG* the star is smoking a blunt ?  

*MSG* but then it coughed and got more high
*MSG* Answer: YES! A spinning neutron star is capable of having mass that exceeds the lower mass limit for a black hole As they spin, centrifugal force counteracts gravitational collapse.  

*MSG* I was just about to say that ouchie, lmao  
*MSG* 10). Approximately how long will white dwarfs remain luminous? A. 10 billion years B. 100 billion years C. 10 trillion years D. 10^30 years  
*MSG* as long as the wife lets it  

- Abraham Lincoln

• Edited August 3, 2020 4:04 pm  by  Revolution OG (revolutionog)

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.