Mike Groves (wgroves)

QuickDog Users Group Forum

Hosted by Mike Groves (wgroves)

Share information about your experience using QuickDog Handicapping Software for Windows.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wheeling Downs   General Discussion

Started Jul-24 by twjd2; 326 views.
twjd2

Jul-24

Wheelings data is not downloading. Is there someone that has the magic touch to fix it. I don't why but it seems like Wheelings is the only track that has a problem. Is there something I can do on my end to fix the problem   Thanks

In reply toRe: msg 1
TDOG56

Jul-29

Hi twjd2,

I offered to send you the files in .html format. All you need to do is send me your email address via private message or you can just post it here if you are not concerned about posting your email address.

It is definitely worth a try!

Have you tried downloading Southland. TriState and Caliente to see if they are working?

TDOG56

In reply toRe: msg 2
twjd2

Aug-8

Sorry for the late response. I'm moving on from quickdog. I was hoping someone  would take it over. Thanks for your offer to help.

In reply toRe: msg 3
TDOG56

Aug-8

Hi twjd2,

No problem! It would have been interesting to see if the .html files could be processed by QuickDog. I know in the past that they worked.

If you don't mind me asking did you find a program that you can use to Handicap the Greyhounds or are you creating you're own?   How much longer is your QuickDog subscription good for?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Regards                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     TDOG56,

In reply toRe: msg 4
twjd2

Aug-13

My subscription ends this month. Currently I use a program called Stat Force from greyhounds.com  It's 2 dollars a program.  Wheeling is useable again on quickdog.