About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Former About.com COPD Forum Members   General Chit-Chat

Started 8/24/15 by Garysix2; 241087 views.
Garysix2

8/24/15

Hi All-I thought I would see if setting up a discussion spot would work. Let me know if you find it. Gary  

Terry (abquitsmking)
Host

8/24/15

I found it, Gary ;-)  Welcome!  You could give your group a direct link to this folder by sending them this url: 

http://forums.delphiforums.com/quit_smoking/messages/101/1

They'll be able to view as guests, but will have to create a delphi account in order to post.

T.

Garysix2

8/24/15

Hi Terri, Boy I had a heck of a time to get the reply to work. Hope you get this, Gary :-) 

AnnaFreshAir

8/24/15

Hello Gary,  How are you?   I was not a member of the COPD forum, just the quit smoking forum.  I was diagnosed with mild COPD in Sept. 2013.  I am doing okay, no meds yet, just shortness of breath when walking uphill or up stairs.  Very thankful to be a nonsmoker -- finally!

Thanks,

Anna

Breathing Fresh Air since Oct. 1, 2013

Terry (abquitsmking)
Host

8/24/15

I got it, Gary.  The reply button is faded out until you hover your cursor over it.  Kind of weird - I spent awhile looking for it until I realized that's how it works!

T.

Terry (abquitsmking)
Host

8/24/15

Nice to see you here, Anna!  :-)

T.

Kookykathy

8/24/15

I found you!

Garysix2

8/24/15

Hi Anna, Welcome. Our previous forum is being shut down so we are trying to get set up at this location. Excuse the mess while we get set up. Gary :-)  

Garysix2

8/24/15

Hi Kooky, Glad you found it. I hope you are feeling better. I guess we all need to be careful what we catch online. Gary :-)

Garysix2

8/24/15

Hi Terri, It seems to be working fine now. Thanks, Gary :-)