About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Keep One/DropOne   Jokes and Games

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1129772 views.
Eve1973

Jun-13

Needle stick

Hi Susan.......again Happy 8 months! Have a great day! You are rocking the quit!

SusanK1960

Jun-13

Finger stick

Hi Eve,

Thank you for your acknowledgements!  You are thru the hard part as well and I have faith in you that you will believe in yourself that you are better without the cigs, if not yet, then soon!  It doesn’t mean that all the stuff goes away, it just means you are stronger than your impulses!

Loreficent

Jun-14

Is it today??? Congratulations! hibiscussunflowerrose!!!

You are a rock for me. Thank you for blazing the trails and sticking around and cheering us on and checking in and your calmness and wisdom. Celebrate yourself.

Finger wave

SusanK1960

Jun-14

Thank you! I ordered 4 bottles of Riesling from my favorite winery as my reward.

finger puppet

Loreficent

Jun-14

Yay!! When does it get there?

Puppet Master

Eve1973

Jun-14

Master Chef

Thanx Susan as always your wisdom and encouragement is greatly appreciated! I like what you said! I hope your wine arrived on time! Enjoy you are 2/3 away from a year! Wooohooo!

CC to Loreficent
Loreficent

Jun-14

Susan is a wise woman. 2/3 of a year is so fantastic. 

Master mind

SusanK1960

Jun-14

Thanks Lori!  The wine should be here in about 10 days.

Master bedroom

Loreficent

Jun-14

It is true. Somehow, your little picture says it all, and often, and when I see it here I just want to be that little cub nestled safely there and it feels as though you are the protector hovering strongly above. heart

Bedroom door