About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Keep One/DropOne   Jokes and Games

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1184284 views.
Eve1973

Nov-21

Lol....ok pretty PG stuff......guess we could keep it at PG or Try for some R rated stuff, but then we get kicked from the forum, no support, go back to smoking.....all because of YOUR DIRTY MIND,

Hard water

SusanK1960

Nov-21

I’m going to go all Disney here.

Here’s my whale of a tale .........  Blow hard

CC to Loreficent
euknight

Nov-22

Oh you guys have really been digressing here.....must be the cold weather coming in.  There is that change of season smoke urge again.  Pesky booger.  Self medicating in another form.  Been doing a bit of that.....

That one is quite creative Susan....difficult to know which one to go with........

hard up

Loreficent

Nov-22

Ha! Love it Peggy. Yeah...been having that myself daily since time change. Whatever. Much as I love darkness, I like sun too. Now the darkness is cold and wet and I’d much rather have it warm and dry, or at least warm and wet. You might say I’m feeling...

Pent up. 

Hate to move it away from hard as I’d really like to see hard stay on, lol!joy But just like other hard things...hard times never last! How’s that for subdued digression? 

Loreficent

Nov-23

Quitting bites

Not sure if it was all the technology navigation or the conferences themselves but I sure had and am having a persistent tsunami since those teleconferences! Think I’ll nap and be up all night instead joy