About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Keep One/DropOne   Jokes and Games

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1283290 views.
Loreficent

Apr-15

No, not us giving shots thank goodness, though we have a lot of people from our site volunteering at the vaccination site. Yesterday it was dealing with people who had gotten the J&J vaccine and are now freaking out and scared about it. And nobody really knows yet too much about what to do about it, if anything. 6 people out of almost 7 million makes that a very very rare thing, but...I get it. Makes people scared and anxious. Makes me have very long dayjoysweat_smilesweat. Daughter got vaccine but Moderna. 

Red Carpet

Eve1973

Apr-16

Lore, oh wow. Didnt think about people freaking out and going to Dr./clinics. Yes I think they are justified. But I get your point too. Hugs to you. Wow it probably is a VERY LONG DAY! 

Soft Kitty.......

warm Kitty, little ball of fur......do you know the song??

Loreficent

Apr-16

Soft pillow

Not sure if right song...by Presidents of the United States??? Only J&J people freaking out, but not just that, numbers going up again. On my way in now and was up too late! Have a Good Friday Eve!

SusanK1960

Apr-16

Pillow fight

Lore, have you seen Big Bang Theory?   That’s where I heard Soft Kitty song.

CC to Eve1973
Eve1973

Apr-17

You are correct Susan! Big Bang Theory!

Baking sheets

CC to Loreficent