About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Keep One/DropOne   Jokes and Games

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1324790 views.
Eve1973

Apr-29

Hi Susan, being sensitive to light is normal for me. But it hasn’t gotten any worse. Still no better. Talked to my eye Dr this morning, told me to try different drops and if not any better to go back and see what’s going on. 

Pasta salad

• Edited April 29, 2021 10:08 am  by  Eve1973
SusanK1960

Apr-29

My daughter, who has worn contacts forever, suddenly became “allergic” to the solution. I think it was the preservative. Are you a contact wearer? PS to come up with that diagnosis, was an urgent care visit, primary care and ophthalmologist X2.

Trouble maker

Eve1973

Apr-29

Interesting Susan.....I will definitely keep that in mind. Yes I do wear contacts. So I will bring that up if no results! Thanks for the advice!

Double trouble 

gkim

Apr-29

I wear contacts too. When I don’t wear them my dry eyes are so much better but I’m not crazy about wearing glasses. 

double date 

Eve1973

Apr-30

So today I put brand new contacts in.....and going to switch up my solution, just to rule stuff out. Still blurry today. But headaches seem much better today anyway. I have a terrible time with glasses out in the sunlight. Like my sunglasses!

Date night

CC to gkim