About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Word Association   Jokes and Games

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 437078 views.
Loreficent

Mar-24

Joe! 

Oh...those sound good!

Eve1973

Mar-24

Lol.....thinking when my dad made them for me when I was a kid.....I was like WOW this is awesome! And now thinking  The BF needs to make these!

Brother......I have 2 brothers named Joe, a Dad and a nephew haha

Loreficent

Mar-25

Wait...two brothers named Joe?? You mean like...”this is my brother Daryl and my other brother Daryl”??? joy Why? I love it, but, why? 

Eve1973

Mar-25

Yep Exactly Lore, I actually love to say.....this my brother Joe, my other brother Joe, and my sister Jo! Actually Joanne, but still call her Jo! Why well blended family.....when my mom met my Dad, he had 2 sons and my mom had me and my brother.....so to confuse you even more when we all lived together......no matter what, when phone rang it “which one?” My mom was Eve, I am Eve.....Joe, Joe , dad was Rudy, my other brother was Rudy too. Lmao. So yep very confusing. We enjoyed it! Lol

Teenager

moody

Loreficent

Mar-25

O..MG Eve! This is hilarious!! Absolutely the funniest thing I’ve heard today! Did you guys used to watch Bob Newhart with Daryls? Your situation was even better than that!joy So funny. Thanks Eve. Had to cc. Peggy and Susan so they can read about your family!