About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Either/Or   Jokes and Games

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 170342 views.
Eve1973

Jul-10

Personally Creek,

But same here 50/50. 

Hoagie or sub?

TinyBadger

Jul-10

Sub here in my state, but I personally say grinder, sometimes hoagie. It's kind of like saying wicked, I picked it up somewhere. People here don't say that. 

Painting or photograph?

Eve1973

Jul-11

Painting as in an accent piece on wall ? I like those.

Photographs ......have them too. I turned an old clock into a montage of pictures. I took a bunch of old wallet sized school pictures of my parents, myself and siblings in in. Then also took a room divider apart, spray painted black and turned that into another picture frame. The rectangular boxes in them are perfect for all the old school pictures. Stuck my nieces and nephews in them. Did from young to graduation. Hung on wall. So not quite sure why I wrote all that lol. Did I answer question?

Bar game? Pool or darts?

Loreficent

Jul-11

OMG Eve...

You wrote all that cause it was 3AM!!! Maybe that was 6AM for you...? Still, on Saturday morning. I do note you ended with a choice of bar games!!! Now that is just hilarious. I like both pool and darts. Since I have to pick...I’m going with darts. Do i get to pick who I would like to stand in front of the target i am throwing them at? Ha! Oh boy. I’m going back to bed. 

Drink: Mixed or beer

I don’t drink by the way but that’s all i can think of to keep the game going!

Eve1973

Jul-11

Lol.....yep 6am for me. I couldn’t think of anything else. If you don’t drink, how are we doing margaritas? I got us a designated driver! 

Beer.... but have been known to drink mixed ones too. 

gin or rummy

CC to euknight
euknight

Jul-11

Lol....I would have picked mixed cos I make mean mocktails.  Lol

Gin.....cos that was the first liquor I ripped off from my parents bar that they didn’t notice....lol

Oh...we are talking cards........we’ll still Gin.  What now. Have not played this

euknight

Jul-11

You don’t drink, Lore?  Cool!!  On the swimsuit one.  No piece.

Look better wearing.   White or cream

Loreficent

Jul-11

Nope. Been drunk once in my whole life. Was 19. Still lived at home and forgot to let my mom know I was gonna be late after work (waitressing). She didn’t care, just wanted the respect of knowing not to worry. Drove home, thank god nothing happened but that was 1980 and drunk driving was just getting to be a bigger deal, pulled in the driveway about 2:30-3 am, got out of the car and puked my guts up! House was dark so was relieved as that’s when I remembered I didn’t call. Quietly unlock the door to sneak in, and there, from the dark in the living room, comes my Mother’s voice...”well, did you learn anything?” She said. I said, “Yup. That I’m never doing that again”.  And to this day I never have. Don’t plan on it either!

Cream (it’s warmer looking plus White is for virgins, lol!) my mom used to tell me that when I got married she was gonna sew a black polka dot on my wedding dress! Man...I miss my Momma. 

Bird: Crow or Raven

CC to Eve1973
euknight

Jul-11

Ouch.  Good story!!  Smart lady!!  I recall mom sitting in the dark room waiting for me to get home.  My poor momma.  What I put her through and like you, I miss her!!

I will never forget the black polka dot on the wedding dress.  Love it.

Hot colors or cool colors

euknight

Jul-11

Oops. Raven

I like the poem