About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Either/Or   Jokes and Games

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 186339 views.
Eve1973

Oct-21

2percent

water.....glass or plastic bottle 

TinyBadger

Oct-21

I like glass 

Digital or old timey camera?

Loreficent

Oct-23

Old times like with film?? Do they make those still? Where do you get it developed? Lol! 
Digital

Dentist: blanket or no

They gave me a blanket and I am very cozy waiting for them to make my crown!blush

TinyBadger

Oct-24

They still make them, silly! And if you are smart you learn to develop them yourself. I took a class in high school and they had a dark room. The photography instructor was a little odd but nice. I've never had cracked hands like that. (From the chemicals) Anyhoo, theres a lot of room for creativity on the old ones. Everything from manual camera settings to different development process make a huge difference in how a photograph looks. I bet you Anthony knows a ton about cameras. I like to pretend I know something but I'm really a n00b. 

I feel like a blanket at the dentist is unhygienic? So I'll say no blanket. 

Fleece or wool?

euknight

Oct-24

Fleece

Wool is fabulous when super cold but does not get like that often unless power is out....then brrrrrrrr

Most preferred pillow....

squishy or firm?

euknight

Oct-24

Oh Lore you had the exact thing done on your teeth I am fixing to have to have....one crown at a time for grinding my teeth forever.

Yes...love warm blankets....the bomb....like at my colonoscopy.  Hope your dental work went well!!!

Eve1973

Oct-24

Squishy

Pickles: kosher or gherkins?

TinyBadger

Oct-24

Gherkins 

Sorbet or frozen yogurt?

Loreficent

Oct-25

It did! Yes, cozy blankets are very comforting for these procedural things. Tiny, it was clean and they have a washer there she said and they wash them after each person. I really liked it! We have a blanket warmer and work, and folks really seem to appreciate it. Well Peggy...if it isn’t one end, it the other, right? Lol!joy

CC to TinyBadger
euknight

Oct-26

Sorbet

Yes mam iLore it certainly here.  Hope you are well.

mozzarella or swiss