About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Either/Or   Jokes and Games

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 203978 views.
SusanK1960

Nov-27

Dark while hot, white on sandwiches.

Sweet potatoes, with or without marshmallows?

Eve1973

Nov-27

Me too Susan! 

I hate sweet potatoes so will let someone else answer! 

SusanK1960

Nov-27

Eve, how about pie, apple or pecan?

Eve1973

Nov-27

Lol.....nope I apparently am a picky eater. Neither of those. pecan allergic to, and apple pie looks gross.....never had. 

TinyBadger

Nov-27

Oh good gravy! My husband is a pecahn (not peecan) pie eater but I'll take the apple. 

Brown gravy or white gravy?

SusanK1960

Nov-28

Combo since I make gravy with both drippings and milk and NO giblets!

giblets or not?

Loreficent

Nov-29

No giblets 

Salad with meal or no?

Eve1973

Nov-29

No not on Thanksgiving 

Got one cook Turkey in oven or deep fry? 

So we usually have it deep fried. But because we didn’t go where we usually go, we had it from the oven. But last night we made a small one in the deep fryer outside. And when I say “we” I mean I watched the BF. It was his 1st time. Not bad! He did great. 

Loreficent

Nov-29

I don’t have salad on Thanksgiving either. Always seems like there is so much without it. About 5 years ago when I was buying my Turkey the Butcher asked me if I ever cooked it in a bag. I hadn’t ever, so I took his suggestion and tried it as I had this 20# one and he was telling me how it cut the cooking time down a ton. I will never do it another way again! It’s like magic how it turns Golden Brown, all the juices stay in, and it takes half the time. Never had a deep fried one. I love that your BF cooks! Lucky Eve! wink So, in the oven is the short answer, Lol!

Brussel Sprouts or Asparagus 

Eve1973

Nov-29

Asparagus 

creamed corn or whole corn?