About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1340786 views.
Susan1206

5/19/20

Dear Cherie ~

The rain has stopped (finally) and this afternoon has turned into a very lovely day.  I will "huff and puff" and send this weather along to you and Ernie ~

The grass is very green and very tall.  The lawncare guys will come swooping through tomorow and take care of it all.

Hoping all is well with you.  Tell us again where you reside.  Pretty sure in the Pittsburgh, Pa. area.....

Susan

Kittyarnold

5/19/20

It is 87 sunny degrees...AC is running....we are having meat loaf and Main St.  scallop potatoes salad and pea beans.....  you two are busy beavers  what did I do?  had Brian do my nails...ate breakfast and lunch...worked on a jigsaw puzzle...that's it...LOL....can't wait to see your pictures....a picture of my new nails....

Eve1973

5/19/20

Love the nails! Are they Color Street?

Kittyarnold

5/19/20

Ah yes they are....just took off a blue sparkle that last for almost 3 wks...and now this....

Cocoa60

5/20/20

Morning Susan.  We probably did have the Monte Carlo discussion long ago, I don't remember either.  Our parade after our wedding , in 1974 was in my wife's aunt's Monte Carlo.  It was probably fairly new.  We didn't attempt to buy a new or used car in our wedding year.  We did get a new Monte Carlo in 1985 but wasn't this SS, was a Sport Coupe.  I was trying to find a SS but couldn't.  That was before the internet had blossomed into what it is now.  I still have the 1984 Sport Coupe, waiting for me to fix it and put back on the road.  I sold it to a friend but he never registered it or transferred the title, I bought it back.

Think I already wrote, my daughter got a dog and it has kennel cough or something similar and she doesn't want to leave it alone.  So we haven't gotten together with our grands yet. 

Tropical storm might give us some rain in a forecast that was finally rain free.  Guess Ohio is getting much more than we will.

Looks like Cherie hasn't been on since last Wednesday.

Have a great day, good job on the house.

Ernie

Susan1206

5/20/20

Dear Ernie ~

Isn't that the joy of growing older?  HaHa...One doesn't really remember conversations or happenings as clearly as they once did.

Finn went in for his vaccinations.  Drop off at door and wait 15 minutes.  Puppy returned to you outside.  Interesting...three vaccines (heartworm and two others) for $90.00.   I didn't pick up the heartworm and flea/tic pills as I have enough for three months.   That will be around $125.00 for a six pack.  I'm not a believer of keeping Finn on heartworm or flea for 12 months a year.  I've had more than a few discussions with my vet about this.....I choose not to give poison to him for 12 months...opting more from May ~ November.  He's still balances out at 100.6 pounds but I notice he is not eating the four cups a day.  I try to give him a bit of "fresh" salmon or beef when we have it for dinner.  

Yes, I've noticed Cheri not responding either.  That worries me a bit.

My son-in-law's Father was taken to the hospital yesterday with signs of a stroke.  I'm praying it is not part of the COV-19 package.

Take care.  Stay safe.  We made great headway with the plank flooring.  It looks great.  Both being a bit of perfectionists, it's taking time but truly is not that difficult.

Susan

Susan1206

5/20/20

Hi Kitty ~

Love, love your nails and the glitter is perfect for all of that "pole dancing" you do down in Paradise :-)

And to think your husband can do that.......for you!   I love Brian!!!

Gloomy here as usual.  Wishing the sun would shine in Avon Lake, Ohio...

((hugs))  Susan

Susan1206

5/20/20

Dear Cherie ~

Always worry a bit when someone goes a missing.  I call it mia....

Hoping it indeed is your internet server......and that all is well with you.

Still gloomy here in Avon Lake.  A bit ole cloud hovers above us.

((hugs))  Susan

Kittyarnold

5/20/20

It is special stuff....not a bottle of polish....peel and stick.....many designs and colors...that is why he does it for me...similar to a stamp....lasts for 10 days and up....will private message you with the info...