About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1311130 views.
Kittyarnold

Sep-10

I hope your day is wonderful Ernie.....today is Dr visit to get second opinion on the  surgery   will be a relief when this is all over.....

Cocoa60

Sep-11

Morning Kitty.  Hope you got good info from Second Dr.

Exhaust swap didn't do any good.  I need to get back to property projects, bike will have to wait again

I have to go search for and buy schedule 80 pipes today.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Sep-11

second opinion was great...you need the surgery for sure and your in the best hands.....can't get better then that....80 pipes? remind me what that project is about please?  and have a good day

Cocoa60

Sep-12

Morning Kitty.  Glad you are happy with your second opinion.  Coming up as fast as your moving time from Florida did.

Bought (4) sch80 pipes is all.  For a drain.

Cool this morn, wearing jeans and sweatshirt for walk.

Have to go to Lowes and buy a couple more pipe fittings.

Exercising a little more, have reduced my Glucose lots but not enough.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Sep-12

Coming up fast but I still wish it was over and done with.....still haven't heard when the closing is so it feels like we are at a standstill   ...wish to get the inside of our new home painted...etc....you always have so many projects going..I'm always impressed.

Cocoa60

Sep-13

Morning Kitty.  57, a little warmer here this morn.  Our last closing was in 1980, then did a mortgage in 1983, after the tornado damage.

500 foot receive antenna was sagging so went up into the brush to see if it broke, just came lose out of one tree.

Both daughters having marriage problems, one is new problems and my wife is spending some time with her.

Went to the Cider Mill yesterday and got a couple gallons of cider, doesn't have the preservatives in it like it does at Wegmans.

Biggest project is exercise for diabetes remission, 5 to 6 hours a day now.

Have a nice day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Sep-13

SOUNDS like you are struggling with the diabetes...sorry...that is a tough one....56 here right now and another cloudy day.....some of the sugar maples are starting to show some color...the prettiest time of you....hope your day is wonderful

Cocoa60

Sep-14

Morning Kitty.  Pulled a large tree root out of the ground yesterday, getting ready to put in a drain field.

I've made progress with diabetes but only able to give up one of the 3 meds I'm taking for it.

Can't get back to 100 since I dropped the one med.

Yeah, I see some leaves are turning.  My favorite time of the year but means Winter is coming.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Sep-14

no agenda for today......cold front coming.....tomorrow medical clearance check up.....trying to stay "calm"  a hard one with all that is going on...have a good one....

Cocoa60

Sep-15

Morning Kitty.  Have to choose what to wear on chilly morn.

Hope your checkup goes well.

Getting little jobs done like rain gutter leaks.  Have to get my tractor greased soon.

Have a good day.

Ernie