About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1340081 views.
Susan1206

Oct-5

Hi Ernie ~

Getting a later start than usual.  Think I may have taken 2 sleep aides last night.  LOL.  The life of a senior...but I did sleep well.

Prayers to Miss Kitty too.  Did she ever publish her new home address?   Sure hope she is out of the hospital.

Wedding over.  Reception outside.  Sat at a table inside with a Dr. of nephrology and a Nurse Practitioner (both from the Cleveland Clinic and their spouses.  Large large round table with six of us.  Masks on through the evening except dining......

Sun is shining but feels cool.  Washing clothes and making baked cinnamon apples are on my plate.

Susan

Susan1206

Oct-5

Hi Miss Kitty ~

Still sending lots of hugs and love to you.  Sure hope you are out of the hospital.

A sunny day here.  Be a good patient and let your sweet husband take good care of you.

((hugs))  Susan

Kittyarnold

Oct-5

out of hospital yesterday....my honey is taking better care of me then the nurses....difficult to get from sitting to standing...once up not too bad....waiting for better....might take awhile....hugs

Susan1206

Oct-5

Dear Miss Kitty ~
So very happy for you that this is behind you!

Healing thoughts and love ~ to you both ~

Susan

Kittyarnold

Oct-5

thank you for the bouquet....hugs

Susan1206

Oct-5

I wish I lived closer to hand you a real bouquet! These are from the wedding that we attended. Blush roses, seeded eucalyptus and berries.  

continue to heal ~  love, Susan 

Cocoa60

Oct-6

Morning Susan.  Glad you enjoyed the wedding.  We are going to a wedding this weekend but first in years.

I don't have Kitty's address.  Guess she is out and doing fairly well. 

Went to the Farm Market and got some concord grapes to eat and couple pumpkins for decorations.

Getting ready for our granddaughters birthday party here today.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Cocoa60

Oct-6

Morning Kitty.  Sounds like all went well and you're recovering.  Glad you have good care.

Try to enjoy your day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Oct-6

Good morning Ernie and Susan.....yes I am getting better...Dr checkup this morning....hopefully the drainage tube will be removed...pain is still obvious when I get up from sitting to standing or standing to sitting....to be expected but it could stop now....relaxed

Susan1206

Oct-6

Hi Ernie,

I hope everyone will wear a mask and observe social distancing. I was very concerned that would not happen!   We left well after dinner but before the dancing and kids began their drinking... guess around 9:00 ish. 

Happy Birthday to your granddaughter!  Enjoy the day!

Susan

we will meet our friends and their dogs for a get together this afternoon...