About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1380799 views.
Kittyarnold

Oct-5

thank you for the bouquet....hugs

Susan1206

Oct-5

I wish I lived closer to hand you a real bouquet! These are from the wedding that we attended. Blush roses, seeded eucalyptus and berries.  

continue to heal ~  love, Susan 

Cocoa60

Oct-6

Morning Susan.  Glad you enjoyed the wedding.  We are going to a wedding this weekend but first in years.

I don't have Kitty's address.  Guess she is out and doing fairly well. 

Went to the Farm Market and got some concord grapes to eat and couple pumpkins for decorations.

Getting ready for our granddaughters birthday party here today.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Cocoa60

Oct-6

Morning Kitty.  Sounds like all went well and you're recovering.  Glad you have good care.

Try to enjoy your day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Oct-6

Good morning Ernie and Susan.....yes I am getting better...Dr checkup this morning....hopefully the drainage tube will be removed...pain is still obvious when I get up from sitting to standing or standing to sitting....to be expected but it could stop now....relaxed

Susan1206

Oct-6

Hi Ernie,

I hope everyone will wear a mask and observe social distancing. I was very concerned that would not happen!   We left well after dinner but before the dancing and kids began their drinking... guess around 9:00 ish. 

Happy Birthday to your granddaughter!  Enjoy the day!

Susan

we will meet our friends and their dogs for a get together this afternoon...

Susan1206

Oct-6

Dear Kitty,

I liked your comment....It could stop now!!!!’

Do you have physical therapy scheduled?  

Sunny today.  Fall is in the air!

Kittyarnold

Oct-6

PT scheduled for tomorrow afternoon   tough day today....was glad to be able to look out the window and see sun shining....

Cocoa60

Oct-7

Morning Kitty.  Hope you heal quickly. 

55 here this morn, much warmer than mornings lately.  Wind and rain here later.

Had our granddaughters birthday party here last night but I had to skip cake and ice cream.

Had a couple bites of pizza.

Hope for less pain for you today.

Ernie

Cocoa60

Oct-7

Morning Susan.  Our daughter brings over her border collie but Brandy doesn't like her much.

She nips at Brandy's legs if she gets a chance.  Hope she grows out of it at 2 or 3 years old.

Calm start to our day but windy and rainy after 10 or 11, Brandy and I will get our walk in at least.

Have a good day.

Ernie