About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1331473 views.
Susan1206

Oct-12

Hi Ernie ~

A beautiful day here ~ picture perfect.  Going to head to the small perennial flower beds soon.  Unfortunately, time to cut back everything in preparation for winter.  

Happy your wife and family enjoyed crystal hunting.  I remember once many years ago when we camped, we found crystals on the sides of the river....great fun for the kids to reach in and pull them out.  Wish I would have kept a few.

Enjoy the day!  Susan

Susan1206

Oct-12

Hi Kitty ~

Happy top of the Monday morning to you.  I hope you are increasing in strength each day. 

A beautiful Fall day here.  Jim and I will take a one tank trip (as they say) on Friday and Saturday to Coshocton Ohio (a bed and breakfast).  It's our peak week-end for leaves....but they are saying FROST and in the 50's.

Froze yesterday sitting at Jim's grandson's soccer match.....windy and cold.

Take care.  Thinking of you.  Susan

Cocoa60

Oct-13

Morning Susan.  We're thinking of visiting wife's parents Wednesday and Thursday.   Supposed to be warm sunny days.

She's the oldest so still has her parents, I was the youngest in my family.

Working on this last little drainage ditch.  Then they are taking the backhoe to replace a cylinder for the bucket thats

starting to lose pressure and letting it drop.

Maybe I will go crystal digging some day.  smile

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Oct-13

good morning everyone....a bit better today...maybe a bit more motivation to work thru the pain...

Cocoa60

Oct-14

Morning Kitty.  Great you're feeling better.  Healing a little at a time.  Soon you will be back on the beach doing flips and such.

Getting little things done.  Have to wait for the rain to stop and ground to dry to finish my little 21 foot drain ditch. 

Thursday would be good but we're going to visit wife's parents until late Thursday.

Have a good healing day Kitty.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Oct-15

Good morning guys......a sunny day and may get into the low 70's.....hope your day is a good one....

Susan1206

Oct-15

Hi Ernie ~

Hope you enjoy your visit to your wife's Mother.   Is she close by?   We plan to leave tomorrow morning for an overnight stay about an hour or so away.   Kind of our Fall trip.  Staying at an Air bnb.   We've always had a nice time staying off the path of the motels.

Weather to turn colder. Time to get the coats out!

Enjoy your travel.

Susan

Susan1206

Oct-15

Hi Miss Kitty ~

The sun is shining through the gray sky.....feels quite chilly inside.  Take each day at a time ~

What is your target date for moving?   That will be exciting to be in new surroundings.  Soon,

we will tear up the carpet and begin the flooring........

((hugs))  Susan

Kittyarnold

Oct-15

next wk was the target but the floors were to be ready tomorrow...well they haven't been started yet....darn....maybe start them Sat....so then 5 days to dry....then....

Cocoa60

Oct-16

Morning Susan and Kitty.  Inlaws are almost 2 hours away so not far.  Is that a Bed and breakfast you stay at?

Wanted to go to inlaws in the good weather Wednesday and Thursday.  So now it's cool and rainy.

Don't have much planned for today.  Looks like elliptical this morning and walking later.

Ate to much last couple days so Glucose is up.

Have a good day Susan and Kitty.

Ernie