About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1392352 views.
Cocoa60

Nov-7

Morning Kitty.  Glad your back is improving.  Back to your old self in no time.  smile

Made it down to PA to help with the chicken coop yesterday.  Bike wasn't exactly right

but did ok. 

4 more nice days including today.  I have many things to get done and probably will.

Not sure which one today. 

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Nov-7

Good morning all.....another warm, sunny, and beautiful day....all is well here....hope your able to finish your outdoor projects while the weather is good..

Cocoa60

Nov-8

Morning Kitty.  Sunny days until Wednesday, might be Thursday over East where you are.

We went to a Pumpkin farm to get some more cider.  They are closed for the season but

can still make an appointment.  We also have the Cider Mill open until Dec. 1st but this

place makes a little better cider.  Neither place puts preservatives in like Wegmans and

other stores do.

Got a little painting done here and there, just about last chance for that.  Still have some

more to do.  Mostly a clear coat on the small windmill I got.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Nov-8

Hi Ernie  I don't know how long our sunny heat wave will last but we might break records today  the temp is predicted to get up to 75  unheard of here.....would love to be able to get outside and pull weeds or something....could go outside but can't do much yet....altho I am walking more without the walker...and stairs are easier etc....hope your day is wonderful....

Kittyarnold

Nov-8

it is 73 here....can't believe it

Cocoa60

Nov-9

Morning Kitty.  Was warm here also, got today and tomorrow, then it drops.

Got the Amish Windmill clear coat done so it can cure in warm weather.  Also

put clear coat paint on wife's gourds she bought at the pumpkin farm.  Sprayed

some white paint on rain gutters where I had to seal them with black.

I really need to fix the brakes on my Subaru while it's warm.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Nov-9

Good morning Ernie....new TV is being delivered as we speak.....another sunny and beautiful day with no plans as of yet....may have to go for a ride just to look at something other then these four walls....LOL have a good one..,.,.

Cocoa60

Nov-10

Morning Kitty.  Supposed to be 55 here at 8 AM so should be out on our walk then.

This is the end of the high, rain tomorrow then cooler temps.  Has been nice.

Got started on repairing brakes on Subaru but they gave me the wrong parts so

gotta go back to store today.

Hope you get out of the house today.  Glad your surgery is past and your back is

improving.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Nov-10

Hey Ernie.....we are up too early..I do like dawn when I get up, but don't really like it dark so early   today the movers come to get my piano into the living room from the first floor....easier to hire someone then finding friends or our sons....they don't want to carry it...not upstairs anyway...have a good day

Cocoa60

Nov-11

Morning Kitty.  I have been waking early for now.  Maybe the change in seasons, don't know.

Your living room must be on the second floor, I didn't remember.  Ours is on the 1st.  smile

My daughter is getting a new roof put on, years overdue.  Some kind of overlapping metal with

rough brown vinyl on top.  Looks nice.

Finished the brakes on the Subaru finally, needed it months ago.  Had to get all the excavating done

during the good weather.

Have a good day.

Ernie