About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1388867 views.
Cocoa60

Nov-22

Morning Susan.  Cold 29 this morning.  I got my own Wifi router when Spectrum

was starting to charge $10 a month for theirs instead of $5.  I don't know if established

accounts still pay rent for them.  I've seen commercials that say free router but their

commercials are deceiving.  Free doesn't mean free for all.  Ours paid for itself years ago,

only cost $80 and is fast enough for us.  Works ok on youtube.  I listen to music while I'm

here.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Nov-22

we are warmer....it is 31.supposed to be cloudy ..yesterday was sunny and got up in the 50's....no plans for the day as of yet....and hope your day is good...

Kittyarnold

Nov-22

You better to take better care of yourself my friend...

Cocoa60

Nov-23

Morning Kitty.  Windy and rainy here this morning.  Not much planned except

getting groceries.  Even Mondays the store is quite crowded. 

We are painting kitchen and dining room, wife is thinking about doing one wall light

green.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Nov-23

temp is high at 51 but it is pouring the rain....Brian is building a room on the first floor..to separate the workshop area from the rest...part of the rest will be a garage....I am still doing very little or a little at a time....I do have a small painting project going a little concrete gnome that I am painting...I enjoy that kind of thing...

Susan1206

Nov-23

Dear Kitty ~

Rounded the bend this afternoon and finished the flooring.  All we need to do is fine proper transitional strips and we are all set!   The knee will be happy for no more getting down on the floor.

Today was the store (early hours) and tomorrow the food begins.   I'm guessing you will be at your daughter's home. Now, aren't you ever so happy you have made the move up North?

((hugs))  Susan

Susan1206

Nov-23

Hi Ernie ~

Virus very strong here.  12,000 new cases in Ohio today.  I made my way to a great store ~ Heinens and did a bit of shopping.  In and out with mask and gloves in 15 minutes.

Plan to go to youngest daughter's home.  Masks and we will eat socially distanced.  Let's pray the vaccine comes soon and life will return to some kind of normalcy soon.

Susan

Cocoa60

Nov-24

Morning Kitty.  Glad Brian has a worthwhile project to work on.  I have only tents for

garages because of the increased tax assessments. 

Your gnome should look good, my daughter had some of those.  I got a windmill this

Fall and put clear coat on it but it's still in the basement.  I have to find a slice of a tree

to weigh it down.

Sounds like you and Brian are getting settled in.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Cocoa60

Nov-24

Morning Susan.  We shopped for groceries yesterday at Wegmans, crowded even at 11 AM on Monday.

Hope we don't have to go back before Thanksgiving.  I hope to do our little bit of Christmas

shopping in local stores because they're in so much trouble.

Our daughter's family will be coming here for Thanksgiving.

Don't know how many new cases here.  PA has new travel restrictions

so can't go help brother and his wife.  NY has them but don't apply to

bordering states.  Maybe lifted after Thanksgiving.

Hope your day is good.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Nov-24

Partly sunny/partly cloudy depending on how you look at it....almost finished with the gnome and a little more active yesterday....not sure about today tho.....