About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1422848 views.
Susan1206

Jan-24

Hi Miss Kitty ~
brrr. Very cold up here by the Lake. No snow predicted and that’s okay with me!!

We thought about the Art Museum, but nothing is open.  May take a drive up the Lake Road to Vermilion. Scallops for dinner tonight.  How about you?

hugs. Susan

Kittyarnold

Jan-24

it was 14 when I got up...now it is up to 20,,,,but the sun doth shine.....plans for the day?  none....I already dusted the whole house....and now Brian is vacumming...I haven't done that in a long time the vac I mean....can't dust bottom shelves yet either....so have stripped the bed and Brian made it and washed the sheets.....I'm done....having leftover chili for dinner...and the only thing between now and then is lunch and a nap...LOL 

Kittyarnold

Jan-24

I hope your day goes well....you work so hard I am impressed...

Susan1206

Jan-24

Dear Kitty,

Sounds like a good beginning.  I have a Bono mop and a Bono cleaning mop.  My oh my, how the dog hair shows on our wooden floors!

Now, 25 degrees. Birds have welcomed the food!   Stay warm!  Susan

Cocoa60

Jan-25

Morning Susan.  Cold here at 6 degrees.  Supposed to be 30 this afternoon.

Brandy and I may finally get out to walk.

Must be installing the strips for the first time.  I have some old ones that need

replaced.  I get frustrated with lots of things and myself.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Cocoa60

Jan-25

Morning Kitty.  You must be talking about hard work on the elliptical, weights,

and sit ups, since we aren't doing much else.  About 3 hours yesterday.  We

might get out for a walk this afternoon.

Cleaned the snow off the drive yesterday, have more coming Tuesday mid day. 

All just quick clean up, not enough for the tractor.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Jan-25

16 degrees here but sunny....I haven't made any plans of what to do today yet...just to finish my coffee and then have breakfast....maybe take pictures today so you can see our house/barn.....beyond that?  don't know......

Susan1206

Jan-25

Hi Ernie,

LOL....we ALL get frustrated with ourselves.  I often feel I take a step forward and two back ~ think it may come with "age" not sure.

Supposed to get some snow and some freezing rain this afternoon.  No plans except to make a pot of chili.

I assume you are cooking for yourself while wife is with her Mother.  I get tired of cooking.......Some people I know eat out almost every night.  Expensive and we wouldn't do that with COVID.  Pizza ordering is a luxury!

Susan

Susan1206

Jan-25

Hi Kitty ~

Just ordered a huge amount of pictures from Snapfish.  I have been very negligent on getting pictures for Bronwen's album.  Also created a soft polar fleece blanket for Finn with pictures of him on it.  Will have to be mindful because he can chew them up.  On sale for around $19.00 so it won't break the bank.

Enjoy the day taking pics.  Will be anxious to see them.

Susan

Kittyarnold

Jan-25

Well maybe the pictures will be taken tomorrow...they weren't taken today...never got there....lazy....but tomorrow is another day....