About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1465068 views.
Kittyarnold

Jan-28

Well I ended up going to a town next to us and got my shot...within an hour of calling...so cancelled the one in two wks....glad it is done....and the 2nd one is scheduled...

Cocoa60

Jan-29

Good morning Kitty.  Yes it's cold and it's the wind chill that's important if you plan on going outside

for a while.  Brandy was out playing with the neighbor dog while I scraped the snow off the drive and

for a while after.  More snow to remove today.  Snow blows off the lakes and some reaches us.

Wife and I text back and forth every day.  She might be coming home next week. 

I need to go down town to get some diesel for the tractor, non-ethanol gas for the generator, and fill

wife's car with gas to go get her next week. 

Spending a little extra time on the elliptical because were kept from our walks for so long. 

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Jan-29

What can I say about today....snowing like he$$ and 5 degrees...not going anywhere   

Susan1206

Jan-29

Hi Ernie ~

Think we have more snow coming at least here in Ohio ~ Sunday and Monday.  We are so enjoying this new electric log set.  Wonder what the electric bill will be next month?  LOL

Plan to go to Trader Joe's today and a few errands.  Enjoy the week-end.  Susan

Susan1206

Jan-29

Dear Kitty ~

Wow.....snowing like .... and cold.  We are supposed to get snow this week-end.  Do you ever long for the days in Sanibel?   Our neighbors went to Captiva for a week with their kids.....home and both with COVID.  Regrouped for a week and now back down to Captiva or two weeks......   I just shake my head and smile!

Going out on errands today...that's enough for us. 

Enjoy the week-end.  Susan

Kittyarnold

Jan-29

the snow stopped and the sun is shining ..the wind is really blowing hard and the temp is up to 8  not too much accumulation of snow...

Cocoa60

Jan-30

Good morning Kitty.  Aren't you glad you don't have to go to work in the snow storm.

Brandy got to play with Silva next door again while I scraped snow off the drive.

I did go down and get the gasoline and diesel yesterday.  I need to go get some

in a few minutes, running out of some stuff.

The texts I purchased earlier in the month disappeared off my phone last night

so had to call in and get them added back on.  Wife and  I text while she's gone.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Cocoa60

Jan-30

Good morning Susan.  Sounds like you are doing well.  Keep scraping up

the little snow we get so doesn't become an ice pack.  Brandy likes playing

with the neighbor dog.  Finn would like her also.  Newfoundland is her

breed I think.  Black with long hair and about 100 pounds.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Susan1206

Jan-30

Hi Ernie,

Wishing a book of directions was sent with this new Fire tablet the kids bought me for Christmas!  Easier to type on versus the cell phone but far more difficult to navigate. Teaching an old dog new tricks!

Grand daughter's high school in Bay Village went into lockdown after a phone call saying a student had guns in the school.  We were out and about in the next suburb over. I have never witnessed police cars traveling at least 80mph on two lane city streets.  I told Jim that something really bad was happening. 

After two hours, no weapons were found and students all bussed to a nearby church for dismissal.  Sara had to retrieve her car at 7:00 pm last night from the school parking lot!   Life in 2021!

Three year old granddaughter coming today to do art projects and baking cookies!  

Snow coming.  Maybe not by the lakeshore.....  Susan

Susan1206

Jan-30

Hi Kitty,

Its a good feeling to have it over!  I felt chills the first 24 hours and a very sore arm.....but that was it!

Still dark outside...antihistamines and insomnia.  Bronwen coming today.   Snow??   Susan