About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1463772 views.
Cocoa60

Feb-21

Morning Kitty.  Got a little snow for me to clean up here also.  Supposed to be in the 40s

Wednesday, Spring is coming. 

I got an external monitor for my ham radio, so now a 24 inch display instead of 5 inch. 

Keeping the bird feeders filled for the little creatures.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Feb-21

no snow clean up is necessary here...the sun is shining but it is only  18 degrees this morning.....a small agenda today  just house clean up ....Brian's sister sent him a box of pictures, letters and cards and I have been sorting thru it....have to get some albums to put them in to save for future generations...of course Brian doesn't even know who some of the people are...and some of the notes are from as early as 1922    have a good day 

Cocoa60

Feb-22

Good morning Kitty.  Supposed to snow again here today.  We have groceries

to get today. 

Did I tell you I have all the family pictures from our family farm house.  Sorting

through them.  They didn't send them to me.  They let me take them because

I was looking through them.  They also go back to the 20s and one picture of my

fathers grandparents goes back further.  The picture albums were on the floor

where the cats pee and there's cat food and vomit everywhere.  The pictures

would probably be destroyed by now or soon.  Brought them home last Summer.

Some other relatives probably took some of them, don't know. 

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Feb-22

I will go thru more pictures after breakfast....mostly cloudy altho the sun came out for a brief time earlier...and yes they are calling for more snow today.....Brian is continuing the first floor...he has built closets around the furnace and oil tank...and also separated a whole room that is the "workshop"....then insulated and sheet rocked all the space taped and painted with primer already....finish it up today....wish I could paint.....hope your day is wonderful....

Cocoa60

Feb-23

Good morning Kitty.  Had a few inches of snow to shovel yesterday.  Brandy

got to play with the neighbor dog for an hour or so.  Took Brandy for a

walk in the woods also.

Have to help my daughter with her garbage today.  Don't know if I will need to

shovel her driveway. 

Sounds like a lot of work Brian is doing.  I'm certain he is doing it well.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Feb-23

Good morning Ernie.....yesterday a little shoveling (not me)   and Brian does know what he is doing...He designed and built a nine room home that was passive solar...9 rooms...only one window was  north facing.....heated all rooms all winter with about a cord and a half of wood in a little wood stove....in Ct where it does go below zero....he told me once that he wished he had become an architect....part of the nine rooms was a 2 bedroom apartment for the kids that were close to moving out but not quite ready....it is partly sunny/cloudy and in the 30's

Cocoa60

Feb-24

Good morning Kitty.  Supposed to be our warm day in the 40s here today.

I was up half the night with bloody nose and came right back when I got up.

From Diabetes and cholesterol meds. 

Glad Brian has stuff to do that he likes.

Supposed to get an old radio from California today.  Hope it works somewhat.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Feb-24

good morning.../.we are supposed to get up to 48 today...partly sunny snow is melting   daughter already did our grocery shopping and delivered and is already put away....she was finished and here at 8 am.....so grateful....kids are good to us....still going thru the  old photos that were Brian's Moms  I am putting them in albums to help preserve them...can't believe they are still as good as they are....and found a postcard dated 1906   have a good day

Cocoa60

Feb-25

Good morning Kitty.  Warm here also, snow and ice are melting.  Only around

freezing to day but with sunshine.

My wife woke me at 2:30 that the power had gone out couple hours earlier and

power company was saying wouldn't be back on until late today, but I laid there

a while and it came back on.  So didn't get the generator out and wire it up.

Radio came and it transmits, receives, and programs.  Got lucky.

My daughter's refrigerator quit and I'm trying to fix that.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Feb-25

we have a lovely clear morning with bright sunshine...and it is already 37  ..Brian just left to go to a hardware store for a few things to finish the project....I haven't figured out a project for my day as of yet....need to finish my coffee before I can think...LOL....already did a load of wash....sunrise was beautiful....hope your day is wonderful....