About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1569257 views.
Cocoa60

Mar-18

Good morning Kitty.  We had sunshine about half the day but only about 46 here also.

I did some wiring on that radio yesterday.  It's tedious under a microscope so still have

much to do.  Moved a radio from the car to upstairs so I don't need to change antennas

on a little walkie talkie every day after I carry it with me on our walk.

Putting water in the pool under the Winter blanket so it doesn't go down to far and pull the

blocks into the pool.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

Mar-18

Good mornning today is a rainy cloudy day...gets tiresome...I am spoiled from living in Sanibel....sunny so often that a cloudy day was almost a treat....today dental day....a cleaning but expect they will find some problems....not looking forward to that....spent some time out yesterday...and then a short stop at daughters house for a glass of wine....so pleasant to visit and be social....hope your day is a good one.....

Susan1206

Mar-18

Thanks Ernie. We dropped him off at 9:00 am. Surgery scheduled for 1:00 pm. Susan

Kittyarnold

Mar-18

have we heard anything yet???????/

Cocoa60

Mar-19

Good morning Kitty.  A little cool today, then Springtime weather for a while.

We went to the bank yesterday to get my wife's half of stimy check transferred

to her account.  Didn't do to much else.  I managed to exercise a couple hours.

We should get our walk in today.  We didn't get the snow after the rain so no

harsh chemicals spread on the road.

Our pizza night got delayed to Saturday because everyone had things to do.

Had to take my wiring apart on that radio, have to start over and do it a different

way.

Have a good day, looks like you will be happy with the upcoming weather.

Ernie

Cocoa60

Mar-19

Good morning Susan.  Hope all went well with Finn.

Kittyarnold

Mar-19

your up way to early....I am up earlier than I want to be...the wind was whipping all night here and kept me awake often....good nap later I hope.....and yeah it is only 25.....where is spring?  well it is March so I should be glad it is close....no agenda as of yet...have you heard if Finn made out okay?  have a good one

Kittyarnold

Mar-19

how did Finn make out? and were you able to bring him home yet?  thinking of you hon

Susan1206

Mar-19

It was a very long day. Surgeon didn’t call until after 5:00!pm.  All went well. The ACL is repaired, meniscus was intact.  We pick him up today at 2:00 pm

How do I tell him that there is no more squirrel chasing...

thank you for prayers.

Susan1206

Mar-19

Please see my note to Kitty. All is well!

No more off leash squirrel chasing!

we pick him up tomorrow!   Susan