About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1597187 views.
Kittyarnold

May-6

The sun is shining...altho I don't have much to do...the sunshine makes me happy.....our lawn is about 2 1/2 acres all mowed with lots of blossoming trees...we think mostly cherries....Brian is seeding some grass in the spots that he had filled...then it needs to be mowed again already....thank goodness for a riding mower....second born son just dropped in love that...short visit but great....he is going to find us some lilacs....we have so little in the yard except for the flowering trees...I want the forsythia and lilacs...they are in most yards here in CT.....hope your day is great....

Kittyarnold

May-6

How are you doing?  miss seeing you....

Susan1206

May-6

Three weeks to the day. Saw PA to surgeon and he told me I was bending my knee three weeks ahead of where I could be. PT now at the Cleve Clinic. Guess this is my life for a while. Have not forgotten you or Ernie.  Should cut back on sleeping pills. Up at 10:00 am!!!   

Cocoa60

May-7

Good morning Kitty.  Sun is coming up but much rain in the forecast for

afternoon.  We had lots of fun playing a board game with daughter and grands

last eve. 

Cut lots of branches off the trees in the front lawn yesterday.  The trees really

have to be cut down, roots go to drain field.  So only got a 3 mile walk in with

Brandy yesterday. 

Our lawn is only about half an acre,  We haven't moved since 1980, was a mobile

home here until after the tornado destroyed it in 1983.  If we get the remaining

part of the farm we will have a large lawn while we are living there, to rebuild

the house and build up the horse farm for future generations.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Sanibel

Cocoa60

May-7

Good morning Susan.  Sounds like you're healing well and quickly.  Glad for you.

I woke up late this morn, about 1.5 hours late.  So glad you're doing well.

Might travel to inlaws for Mother's Day this weekend.

Enjoy your day.

Ernie

Susan1206

May-7

Sun is shining here....raindrops forecast all the way through Sunday.  Soggy wet grass and mulch.

Yes, a follow up with the Ortho Office this week and PT began yesterday.  I figure if I do all they expect with exercise, I'll have about an hour to sleep.  LOL

Enjoy the week-end.  Happy Mother's Day to your wife.  Susan

Susan1206

May-7

Hi Miss Kitty ~

Just wanted to wish you a Happy Mother's Day.  I am sure your daughters will see that you have a delicious meal.  We will be off to a catered brunch with the girls.  Interestingly, that I cooked all my life ~ neither daughter has time or interest.   Catered will be just fine.

Enjoy the day.

Susan

Kittyarnold

May-7

glad your recovery is going quickly....good sign....just don't overdo......another sunny day for us....Brian vac the whole apartment which is great and I dusted....daughters bring dinner to us for Mother's day....something to look forward too...

Kittyarnold

May-7

I wrote to you and it just isn't here,...don't know why

Susan1206

May-7

Have a delightful day!  Supposed to be 50 degrees and 90 percent chance of rain.  We'll make the best of it!  Susan