About Smoking Cessation Forum

Hosted by Terry (abquitsmking)

Formerly known as the About.com Smoking Cessation support forum, this community is open to all who are recovering from nicotine addiction.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SENSATIONAL SENIORS   Quit Buddies Unite

Started 8/23/15 by ModDee; 1531883 views.
Kittyarnold

May-9

Thanks for including such a nice picture of a tulip for my Mothers Day....glad you got your car fixed and that the warranty worked...hope your day is wonderful....

Cocoa60

May-11

Good morning Kitty.  Back from inlaws, was a good time there.  Traffic was

bad there and back.  Gotta do garbage for daughter today.  Looks like I will

ride bike to PA Thursday.  I have an appt at DMV to register Monte Carlo SS

on Friday.  Has the shattered window I have to replace before the end of June

when the inspection runs out. 

Have a good day, enjoy your new lawn.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

May-12

Good morning....the sun is shining and supposed to for the next 3 days....glad for that.....Brian got a lot of flowers planted yesterday....from our daughters garden to ours....cheaper that way too...and will all be visible from our windows....so I can enjoy without being outside....we always go to our daughters on Wed afternoon as she puts out garbage with hers and we get "free" service....we always have very little....maybe one bag....one son takes all the recycling for us so we are good....hope Cocoa can take the walk with you...have a good day

Cocoa60

May-13

Good morning Kitty.  Sounds like you will have a nice flower garden.  My wife and daughter

go to the greenhouse every year and get lots of flowers.  Ours mostly go around the pool.

My daughter started that way back when she lived here. 

Brandy's lump on her leg goes into the bone so it's cancerous, the doctor says.  So we're

getting an appointment with an oncologist up by Ithica, NY.  Could just remove the mass

but likely the leg will have to go.  They did some xrays of her lungs and heart and doesn't

seem to have spread there.  To bad the clinics are all backed up until July, would have gotten

her in weeks earlier. 

Might ride down to the farm today to help.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

May-13

Good afternoon....PT early day....twice a week for awhile....had our lobster last night,...I love it...sunny and bright and warm...opened the window for awhile...hope you day is good....

Cocoa60

May-14

Good morning Kitty.  Hope your back is recovering well.  Went down to

the farm yesterday,  Weather was good.  Got several things done.  My

brother keeps forgetting things and changing things, strange to me.

Some warm dry days coming up, so the water and warmth should make

things grow lots over the next week. 

Enjoy the day.

Ernie

Kittyarnold

May-14

PT does help with the back....plus it is good to move...we have quite a bit of veggies planted....can't wait for squash....summer is my  favorite squash.....also have lots of flowers planted.....our son who is a new grandpa is on his way to Iowa to meet his new grandchild  a boy who is about 3 wks old now....excited for him.....hope your day is a good one...

Cocoa60

May-15

Good morning Kitty.  Glad you are doing well.  Hope Susan is healing well.  Think

she said she is healing quickly. 

We aren't planting anything yet, this is our first night out of the 30s.  My daughter

has lots of seeds started and bought some dirt so must be transferring them to

the ground.

Happy for your son, grandkids are great.

Got my Monte Carlo registered but still haven't worked on the dents and shattered

window from the collapsed tent in the blizzard.  It's inspected until the end of June

so have a little time.

Have a good day.

Ernie

Brandy has an appointment with the oncologist Monday.  She's in pain tonight.  I will

call them later in the morning to see what I can do.

Kittyarnold

May-15

Keep us posted on Brandy.....todays project?  Brian is removing the tile from the tub/shower  we are replacing the tub with a shower stall....and they come early in the week, so Brian said it would have the area ready for them....he intends to hang plastic so we can still shower....a beautiful sunny day...supposed to get into the 70's today....will let you know if that happens....

Cocoa60

May-16

Good morning Kitty.  Bathroom remodeling is a lot of work.  I almost

did it once.  smile  I did replace the toilet. 

Is getting warm.  Supposed to get up to 80 by the end of the week.

I stayed back here and worked on property.  Takes both

of us to monitor Brandy sometimes.  Brandy is on pain pill every

6 hours now instead of 12.  She doesn't put any weight on that leg

anymore.  Has appt with Oncologist tomorrow.  Cornell is booked up

until November so going to Colonial next to it.

I'm working on the trees, yard, and pool areas.

Have a good day.

Ernie